Page 1 of 2
What a victory any Man Utd fans should eat their words as we once again proved that wew are better than you over 90 mins

C'mon Arsenal
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
The league table does not lie.

I'm not a Man Utd fan, by the way. In fact, I hate them.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by Lost_Rose
What a victory any Man Utd fans should eat their words as we once again proved that wew are better than you over 90 mins

C'mon Arsenal

I didn't realize that YOU were out playing with Arsenal during the game. What did YOU contribute to the win?

Don't include yourself in the win. You are no better than Manchester fans because you support the winning team, especially after being a pompous ass and bragging about it.

(For the record, I could care less about football. I just think you're a pretentious cocksmoker.)

Carry on.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
I didn't realize that YOU were out playing with Arsenal during the game. What did YOU contribute to the win?

Don't include yourself in the win. You are no better than Manchester fans for rooting for the winning team, especially after being a pompous ass and bragging about it.

(For the record, I could care less about football. I just think you're a pretentious cocksmoker.)

Carry on.

Yet you come across as the same.

Supporting a team is more than just a hobby. In Britain (in fact, most of the world), football (soccer) is a way of life and you support a team to belong to them. Its not wrong to refer to a team as 'we' if you truly support them.
Quote by cagnius

Supporting a team is more than just a hobby. In Britain (in fact, most of the world), football (soccer) is a way of life and you support a team to belong to them. Its not wrong to refer to a team as 'we' if you truly support them.

Football makes me sad.

I'm a Leeds United fan....League 1, here we come.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
united were robbed...
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
if you are better than man u over 90 mins, why aren't ya top of the league????
(im a toon fan too )
Quote by GreenDayChris

Football makes me sad.

I'm a Leeds United fan....League 1, here we come.

haha i got a mate who is a leeds fan and he is optimistic they will survive, oh lost_rose do u realise that u may have beat us but wat has that achieved u havent gotten any where with it while we go and win the title wud u mind letting us all know wat trophy u recieve for finishing in 3rd or 4th more likely 4th after portsmouth hahaha
Point of order:

Heart of Midlothian to the grave!
Quote by cagnius

But I'm not an ass because of someone else's achievements. I'm an ass strictly because I feel that I'm better than everyone else.

Quote by cagnius

I knew football was huge, but I was unaware of that.

Even if it is acceptable elsewhere, I still find it annoying. I support my favorite baseball and hockey teams with a ton of passion, but I contribute very little to their play on the field (or ice), so I keep "we" out of the conversation when I talk about the team.

Oh well, carry on, football fans. Sorry to but in.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Stupid America doesn't get many good games on I can sometimes see a Barcelona match on ESPN2, but since I'm at college I don't get very many channels :/
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
Stupid America doesn't get many good games on I can sometimes see a Barcelona match on ESPN2, but since I'm at college I don't get very many channels :/

Once you see Barcelona play, there's no point watching any other team - they'll just look poor in comparison.
Liverpool Fc FTW!!!!!

Long Live The Reds!!

The Most Decorated club in English football!!

Go on and try to win something Arsenal.. when was the last that happened?? I dont remember any form of silverware recently..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by nehpets5555
united were robbed...

Hardly, neither team were firing all guns. It was a pretty even match to be honest.
Man Utd made the mistake of letting off after their first goal and then after the equalizer, they know what kind of team we are.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
^ remember they hammered us easily in 2 cups
and i personally wanted man utd to win to give liverpool a little bit of an edge, also i would have been able to slag off my friend
We were fcuking robbed. What the hell.

It kills, it burns, and I ****ing hate henry with a venegence.

If you chavvy tossers cost us the title this season I swear to god, you're going to get it personally. Cockwank.

Hemant

Nah you won't really but I'll be really steamed
Quote by xtopher_aaron
Liverpool Fc FTW!!!!!

Long Live The Reds!!

The Most Decorated club in English football!!

Go on and try to win something Arsenal.. when was the last that happened?? I dont remember any form of silverware recently..

You've clearly been living in a darkened cave with your eyes shut and fingers in your ears for the last few years then.

Arsenal have won:

The League - 97/98, 01/02, 03/04

Charity Shield - 1999, 2002, 2004

FA Cup - 98, 02, 03, 05.

Not exactly an empty trophy cabinet, is it?
^well, theyre good with on offs.. but in the long run, their claim to play the beautiful football game is so outta place.

I hate their dirty tactics.. what eboue did early on with Rooney was so weak. Then even at the end, during extra time, Lehmann tried to do that whole ankle injury thing was so embarrasing. I have no respect for Arsenal football.

Although Man Utd are our rivals, i still admire the team as a whole and respect them because looking at the way the team is built, it is pretty solid based on squad strength. Not dirty tactics..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by hemantmaan

It kills, it burns, and I ****ing hate henry with a venegence.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Hail king HENRY! Feel the burn, the annihilation from his play!
add me

Quote by Draken
Bah Man U are Arsenal are both boring.

very true...teams that do really good every year just bore me aswell. Support the underdogs if you dont really give a crap. and when you win its like sex. Like the blues beating newcastle 5-1
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by xtopher_aaron
^well, theyre good with on offs.. but in the long run, their claim to play the beautiful football game is so outta place.

I hate their dirty tactics.. what eboue did early on with Rooney was so weak. Then even at the end, during extra time, Lehmann tried to do that whole ankle injury thing was so embarrasing. I have no respect for Arsenal football.

Although Man Utd are our rivals, i still admire the team as a whole and respect them because looking at the way the team is built, it is pretty solid based on squad strength. Not dirty tactics..

Arsenal can play some of the best attacking football in Europe on their day. The problem is you don't know whether the 'good' or 'bad' team are going to turn up. They're very inconsistent in their form.

Liverpool, however, are just plain boring.
Quote by Whats the story
very true...teams that do really good every year just bore me aswell. Support the underdogs if you dont really give a crap. and when you win its like sex. Like the blues beating newcastle 5-1

I support my local semi-pro team.
Quote by Blackbullet
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Hail king HENRY! Feel the burn, the annihilation from his play!

I feel like I'm at that stage where you've drunk far far too much, and your liver feels poisoned, filled with vile liquids, torturing your mind over and over.
Quote by Draken
I support my local semi-pro team.

Whats their name?

I'm a Pollok fan.
Quote by bigwillie
But I'm not an ass because of someone else's achievements. I'm an ass strictly because I feel that I'm better than everyone else.

I knew football was huge, but I was unaware of that.

Even if it is acceptable elsewhere, I still find it annoying. I support my favorite baseball and hockey teams with a ton of passion, but I contribute very little to their play on the field (or ice), so I keep "we" out of the conversation when I talk about the team.

Oh well, carry on, football fans. Sorry to but in.

Well considering I pay part of their wages (albiet a small very small part :P) by having a season ticket I have the right to say "we". Fans in football are seen as the club itself football is about the fans as without the fans their is no sport/business.

Quote by sam b
if you are better than man u over 90 mins, why aren't ya top of the league????
(im a toon fan too )

Since when has the league been 90 mins?
A match lasts 90 mins so when you win a match you are better over 90 mins its really not a hard or very taxing idea to get around but hey none of us are perfect are we
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Quote by xtopher_aaron

Hey now, we aren't built upon dirty tactics.
I will admit Eboue is being a prick the last couple of games- this one included, I was embarrassed watching him.

On the whole, we are one of the cleanest squads out there, you can't condemn us from one game or one/two players.

Quote by cagnius
Arsenal can play some of the best attacking football in Europe on their day. The problem is you don't know whether the 'good' or 'bad' team are going to turn up. They're very inconsistent in their form.

Liverpool, however, are just plain boring.

I can't argue with that, although I don't actually mind Liverpool.
add me

Quote by Lost_Rose
Well considering I pay part of their wages (albiet a small very small part :P) by having a season ticket I have the right to say "we". Fans in football are seen as the club itself football is about the fans as without the fans their is no sport/business.

Fans are becoming more irrelevant with the influx of Billionaire owners.

Since when has the league been 90 mins?
A match lasts 90 mins so when you win a match you are better over 90 mins its really not a hard or very taxing idea to get around but hey none of us are perfect are we

The point is that a team should be judged over a season, not a single game. Form is temporary, class is permenant.
Quote by Blackbullet
Hey now, we aren't built upon dirty tactics.
I will admit Eboue is being a prick the last couple of games- this one included, I was embarrassed watching him.

On the whole, we are one of the cleanest squads out there, you can't condemn us from one game or one/two players.

Your tactics in fairness have been quite common though. most of your yung'uns seem to go down a LOT.

The less said about lehmann the better real.yyy

Hemant
Quote by xtopher_aaron

lol did you not see vidic? evra? ronaldo (going down clutching his face when he got tackled?)? van der sar? neville? how can you disgrace one man from a team when his opponents are ten times as worse oh yeah and rooney/ronaldo/scholes in teh faces of teh linesman and ref for every desicion against them such a respectful performance eh
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Quote by cagnius
Whats their name?

I'm a Pollok fan.

Leamington Brakes, they were in something to do with the FA cup last season i think. I actually also support Coventry City, but i follow Rugby Union and Ice Hockey more. London Wasps and Coventry Blaze ftw.
Liverpool boring?

Need i remind you all that the term 'Most Decorated Club in English Football' actually is Liverpool?

so if thats boring.. oh well,

and yes not to forget Chelsea's beating yesterday too..

Anyways, instead of being all childish and arguing with everyone. I support Liverpool Fc, thats that.

Congrats to Arsenal on their triumph, now go win something. Condolences to Man Utd fans, you were indeed robbed.

Peace
Quote by cagnius
Fans are becoming more irrelevant with the influx of Billionaire owners.

The point is that a team should be judged over a season, not a single game. Form is temporary, class is permenant.

So we last won the league two years ago when did man Utd win it last? When was the last time man utd got to the final of the CL? So what you just said shows that Arsenal are the better side because you cant name the last time Man Utd won anything?
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Quote by xtopher_aaron
Liverpool boring?

Need i remind you all that the term 'Most Decorated Club in English Football' actually is Liverpool?

so if thats boring.. oh well,

and yes not to forget Chelsea's beating yesterday too..

Anyways, instead of being all childish and arguing with everyone. I support Liverpool Fc, thats that.

Congrats to Arsenal on their triumph, now go win something. Condolences to Man Utd fans, you were indeed robbed.

Peace

Need I remind you what happened between Arsenal and liverpool in teh last 3 weeks

EDIT: You have never been the best in the premiership since 1980 something so being the most decorated doesnt mean shite considering even PNE hasa bigger trophy cabinet than chelsea (past means shit)
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Last edited by Lost_Rose at Jan 21, 2007,
Quote by Lost_Rose
So we last won the league two years ago when did man Utd win it last? When was the last time man utd got to the final of the CL? So what you just said shows that Arsenal are the better side because you cant name the last time Man Utd won anything?

Not being a Man Utd fan, I would like to point out that they have actually won the CL. Arsenal, on the other hand, have not.

I'm not disputing that in the last 5 odd years Arsenal have been more successful than Man Utd. However, if you want to take it back to cover the entire history of the two clubs, Arsenal's trophy cabinet would be about half the size of Man Utd's.
like i someone above said, Form is Temporary, Class Is Permanent

im going now.. good night!!
Quote by cagnius
Not being a Man Utd fan, I would like to point out that they have actually won the CL. Arsenal, on the other hand, have not.

I'm not disputing that in the last 5 odd years Arsenal have been more successful than Man Utd. However, if you want to take it back to cover the entire history of the two clubs, Arsenal's trophy cabinet would be about half the size of Man Utd's.

so as I said before Preston North End can say that they are better than Chelsea due to the size of their trophy cabinet?
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Page 1 of 2