Ok, I'm stuck in between a Boss GT-3, a Digitech RP-3, and another Boss ME-33. Can someone who has had any experience with any of these processors help me out on which one to purchase?
myspace.com/codesterness

Member #2 of the "Racecar is Racecar Spelled Backwards" club PM I AM JE§US to join.

Pink Lover.
Anyone? Sorry, if I am spamming or anything by bumping the thread.
myspace.com/codesterness

Member #2 of the "Racecar is Racecar Spelled Backwards" club PM I AM JE§US to join.

Pink Lover.
pretty sure the digitech ones are good, but don't quote me. if you don't mind rack effects, go with a t.c. electronics unit.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
go with the GT but get a more recent version (i believe the GT-8 is currently out). Digitech does some things okay, but for the most part their units have more showfloor impressive stuff and less actual tools for modeling sounds. I'm basing this assumption on my past past experience with digitech multieffects, as I havent played the RP-3. Boss makes very good multi effects, and the ME series is easyier to use and cheaper, but lacks a couple things that make the GT series that much better. The things that really makes me like the GT better is that you can enter exact numerical values for certain effects, instead of turning knobs. However, if you want something that you can plug in and play, the ME is better. It's up to whether you want ease of use or features.
Ok, thanks a lot.
myspace.com/codesterness

Pink Lover.