Earth!
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
yea i was just thinking, why just earth? i'm sure there's better planets out there. lets save mars by filling it up with water and adding hotels.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
yea i was just thinking, why just earth? i'm sure there's better planets out there. lets save mars by filling it up with water and adding hotels.

and ping-pong!
jupiter would provide an almost unlimited supply of fossil fuels to fu[k this planet over with
we could save the world or we could shave uranus
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by JewMasatFlex
pluto anyone?

Pluto isn't a planet it got 'plutoed' (real word) or if you prefer declassified to being just a largish rock
Last edited by Burpbelly at Jan 21, 2007,
Quote by ih8u2
And we must start with the destruction of Manbearpig!

lollerskates
Quote by Gummy Balls
we could save the world or we could shave uranus

hehehe

OK how do you propose this be done I think Killing all humans would do the trick but thats just me.
hang on, what are we saving the Earth from?
greenhouse gases and all that aren't actually damaging the big rock itself, just organisms' chances of survival on the surface
Quote by ih8u2
And we must start with the destruction of Manbearpig!

Manbearpig is real, i'm super cereal. Let's go get in large, gas-guzzling SUVs and hunt him down then instead of using his body as a source of nourishment we can burn it as a sign of our intelligence.
Quote by thunderbritches
Manbearpig is real, i'm super cereal. Let's go get in large, gas-guzzling SUVs and hunt him down then instead of using his body as a source of nourishment we can burn it as a sign of our intelligence.

Sir, I salute you with my manhood.
What would you give...

to know the truth?
**** all your planets. I live on the planet Mexico!
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
So nobody understood the Captain Planet reference......

damn....
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space