I recently got a gordon smith gs2 deluxe guitar, theres not much about them anywhere as they are quite a small company at the moment, anyone here got a gordon smith or had some experience with one, I'm just curious...
I've heard good reviews about them but never actually played one
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
gordon smith guitars are usually really good. a few guys at the bareknuckle forums own them and love em.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
they're really nice. the prices go up a bit when you add extra options, but they are great for the cash.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Have got the Graduate 60 ,and it is just fantastic ......as good as a LP and £400 less