Which would be a more interesting class to take?
Last edited by 13579ed at Jan 21, 2007,
Apparently there's a lot of essays involved with psychology and psychology courses are always packed, so I'll say sociology. I was gonan take sociology myself but I decided on philosophy instead.

I just googled the exact same thing, I have the same decision.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I took both last semester, and they're pretty much the same class. Sociology deals with groups, psycology deals with individuals.

My personal favorite was sociology, because it was canceled a lot.

Adam
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Take Psychology. Sociology is like Poly Sci but even more bullshit. Psychology is an actual science that actually matters; sociology is mostly academic.

</opinion>
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
theyre pretty similar...id say sociology though. just personal preference.
Who dat?
Psychology is probably more respected. If you have a look at the Oxford/Cambridge blacklisted subjects, I think sociology is there, whereas the other is not.

I believe it contains a bit of biology as well regarding the brain and certain mechanisms and stuff. Depends entirely on what you want to do afterwards. Personally, if I did the required subjects and had to pick one just for the fun of it, sociology as I imagine it's slightly easier.

I don't know though I did sciences and maths at A level.

Hemant