im looking for a guitar that i can shred with ive been checking out mosers and jackson anyone have any guitar i should check out?
"This one goes out to the crippled kids its called im still standing" seth putnam
one word.........!!!!!!!IBANEZ!!!!
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 370DX
Ibanez TS9Dx
Marshall Dsl 401

Quote by Draind
i've had my eye on the mesa boogie line, my price range is under $600.

Quote by batman123
maybe you could buy a picture of one for 600, and just pretend for awhile...

screw Ibanez, Jackson is where its at, though mosers are really badass too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_ibanez_sz520qm_quilted_maple_electric_guitar?full_sku=518872%2e862
Use that link, that is a nice shredder guitar and look at the one on page 4 for another with different colors. There nice shredding guitars i've played one when i was looking for an electric guitar. There nice. GET ONE!!!!!!!one1111
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
i dunno every ibanez ive ever played has felt like a cheap toy, like i could just snap the neck in half by playing it too hard.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
i dunno every ibanez ive ever played has felt like a cheap toy, like i could just snap the neck in half by playing it too hard.

Well for one, the ones you played could have been the cheap (under $600) ones. Or your stating that the Wizard necks which are extra thin and feel like you could bend them.

And for shred guitar choice...

1. Ibanez JEM series
2. Ibanez Prestige S or RG
3. Ibanez RG series
4. ESP MH-400, 500, or Deluxe

A good Fender Strat can be one helluva good shred guitar as well.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
go buy a 1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL. put a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge and you'll be shredding in no time.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
budget? amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well, if your wanting to shred, fast, get an ibanez, cause their necks are really easy to play, good fret action too.

if your on a budget

if your rich
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
Last edited by 2112swartz at Jan 21, 2007,
Quote by 2112swartz
well, if your wanting to shred, fast, get an ibanez, cause their necks are really easy to play, good fret action too.

if your on a budget

if your rich

you should go for the rg1570 or s470 if you're on a budget, not that one, it has the edge III trem which is characteristically shit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
budget? amp?

Uh i have a marshell AVT 20 thats what i use the most i dont have enough for a huge amp and money isnt really and issue because ill just save up till i get it and thank you everyone else for you input
"This one goes out to the crippled kids its called im still standing" seth putnam
Define "shred". The guitar doesnt make you 'shred'. You can 'shred' on anything if youre good.

Having said that. I like LTDs.
Quote by Soaper
Uh i have a marshell AVT 20 thats what i use the most i dont have enough for a huge amp and money isnt really and issue because ill just save up till i get it and thank you everyone else for you input

I'd seriously consider dumping the avt and buying a similar sized, but decent amp.

Assuming the word you left out in the first line was "room".
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jan 25, 2007,
Jackons are cool no doubt, but you get better value for money with Ibanez...

Ive got a Jackson RR3 and an Ibanez RG320fm.. and trust me the ibanez does not feel cheap!! The trem in my ibanez is real good although after a year of abuse It needs a service, the trem in the jackson doesnt hold tuning as well as the Ibanez but its still cool..

I pretty much come up with stuff on the Ibanez and play the Jackson just for show.. plus it sooooo much easier to play standing up!!

Go for a Decent RG320 or summit .. nothing cheaper...
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Define "shred". The guitar doesnt make you 'shred'. You can 'shred' on anything if youre good.

Having said that. I like LTDs.

first, this guys the only smart one on the site. If youre good you can shred on any freakin guitar.
second, Ibanez is cool but if you want a real shred guitar made by one of the best shreders get a malmsteen strat. But i can understand that the sound may not appealt to u if you like insane death metal.