Alright I want your input on the pedals Im thinking about buying. Now I havent bought them yet, so I am open to suggestions. Im going to be using these for blues and classic southern rock.

First off, Im thinking about the Dano Fish And Chips EQ. I heard some good reviews from UG'ers about these so thats why Im thinking about getting this one.

Next up Im looking at an Ibanez TS9. Im not too sure hoe well this is as opposed to the TS808 but clips I have heard of it sounds good.

For a wah pedal, Im thinking Dunlop Original Crybaby. Its cheap and pretty easy to mod and fix plus it also runs on an A/C adapter which I like.

And finally a Fender PT-100 tuner pedal. I can tune by ear but I want something that I can on-the-fly check my tuning.

This will go along with my Dano Fab Chorus that I already own. And all of that will run into my VJ head. What do yall think?
I like it. I have a Boss-CH 1 Chorus, TS9 and a Weeping Demon.
Gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
I would look at other models in the Crybaby line, if I were you. I had the Original Crybaby for about a week, and wasn't extremely happy with it. I'm still not extremely with the wah i have now, either, though. Idk... I can't comment on how it will be if you mod it, but I can say that its not a GREAT wah.
PRS Custom 22
Epiphone LP Custom
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T

Fender PT-100 Tuner
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon
Digitech Tone Driver
MXR Phase 100
Ernie Ball VP Jr Volume Pedal

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Road King
'69 Fender Super Bassman
it is a great wah if you throw a yellow (or red) fasel in there and switch out some caps.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I was almost going for the same pedal set up as you will in the future.

The Fish and Chips seems to be made of plastic, and the switch might be a bit dodgy, so watch out when you 'stomp' on it, otherwise it's pretty good from what I have heard.

The tubescreamer, no doubt.

Not sure about the wah's, but I'd get a weeping demon if i had the cash.

Why not get a boss tuner pedal?
the analogman DOD250 (same price as the TS9) has a lot more of a bluesy sound- think warm, slightly dirty tube tone.

plus, it's analogman; it's reliable.

EDIT: the weeping demon is a lot more modern; better for metal. go with the crybaby.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
instead of the dano EQ, get an MXR 6 band or 10 band.
more durable, a little more expensive
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
I had checked out the DOD 250 Reissue. It was definatley cheaper and sounded just as good, imo, from the clips. I was also thinking about a DOD 7 band EQ insted of the Dano. But I had heard better things about the Dano then the DOD.

Im just trying to decide what would be good so when I go to get it, I wont have to sit there and try out everything.
dunno about prices in the states, but in the uk, the maxon od808 is a similar price to the ibanez ts9.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Maxon 808's from GC or MF are about $150 where as the TS9 is only $100. I have heard great things about them though. I'll look around and see if anyone is cheaper on them.
^ ah, bugger. here the ts9 is around £90, the maxon od808 is like £98 or something.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well what about the DOD 250? One person suggested it and I listened to clips of it but havent got any first hand reviews. Has anyone here evr tried it and can comment n it?
Quote by Dave_Mc
dunno about prices in the states, but in the uk, the maxon od808 is a similar price to the ibanez ts9.

thats because there pretty uch the exact same

Maxon made pedals for Ibanez untill recently when they broke off for there grasp.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Good setup, as long as you tweak that wah.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Are there any power cords out there that will power several pedals at once including pedals that would normally only take 9V batteries? If there is I may get a Vox wah instead.
you can get the one spot and a daisy chain, there arw e adapters that let it plug into the connector for a 9 volt battery, but IMO modded crybaby>>>>vox wah.

Last.fm
thats a good deal, i paid the same for just the one spot and a daisy chain.

Last.fm
So should I get the Dunlop or the Vox?? I like the sound of both but I dont know which would be best in the long run.
Quote by danzig-_-
instead of the dano EQ, get an MXR 6 band or 10 band.
more durable, a little more expensive

I wouldn't call 4 times a price 'a little more expensive'
Quote by Doodleface
thats because there pretty uch the exact same

Maxon made pedals for Ibanez untill recently when they broke off for there grasp.

the maxon od808 is the equivalent of the ibanez ts808, not ts9.

You also get a "no shit, sherlock", as payment for that sarcastic reply.

granted, the circuits are pretty similar, but that doesn't seem to stop them from charging another £50 for the pleasure.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well I really had my heart set on a TS808 reissue, but I cant bring myself to pay $170 for a pedal. So unless something at GC screams better pedal for a better value, I'll be getting the TS9. But I'll probably have to go early because I will probably be there all day.

I love shopping for gear.
Fulltone.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
i have the regular 250, and i love it- very vintagey, very smooth. can only imagine the modded one's sound.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
You know, if you're capable of modding the wah, you can tweak the TS9 to TS808 specifications with two resistors and an opamp. That's a total of 12 solder joints. Nothing to it.
The Vox is a better wah. Buy either, you'll probably want to tweak either though too. If you're going to change out the inductor go with the Crybaby as it's cheaper.
I hadnt heard about the TS9 to TS808 thing before. Where could I find how to do it? And yeah Im pretty sure Im going to mod whatever wah I get so I figure cheaper might be best in that case since I will have to spend roughly the same amount on parts for each.
yes, the DOD 250.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
The TS9->TS808 mod is detailed on www.tonepad.com under the photoessays section.
Cool, thanks Pink.

Tubab0y, how do you like your pedal? I found the DOD reissue 250 pedal for like $50 at GC and was wondering how it would hold up?
The DOD250 is a good circuit.
All pedals are moddable.