I will probably get flamed for this but why are the Roland cubes so great. i know that anything beats the s*** out of the MG's but WHY ARE CUBES SO GRAET????
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Last edited by thehardwayout at Jan 21, 2007,
Vox doesn't make the Cube line. Roland does.

Anyhoo, it's cos they're good-sounding amps, with good features, for a good price.
Vox Cubes?

I don't think it's a matter of them being great, but rather a matter of them being existant.

Edit: Damn, now my post is irrelevant
Last edited by yawn at Jan 21, 2007,
Ya roland cube amps not vox and it's because they are decent sounding amps for an affordable price , I have a roland cube 60 the effects on it sound great and its really really I mean Really loud I put it at 3 and i couldn't stand how loud it was
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
theyre not that great. i personally dont like them.
theyre ok for beginners id say.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
They're not great. Merely better than the other offerings in the cheap amp category.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
yeah they arent great, they are just the best thing for high gain sounds in that price range,. and this board is primarily mad up of 13-16 year old metal heads with low budgets, which is also a good explination of why ibanez guitars are so widely praised here.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Because of their r-fier modeller, and they have multi effect.
They also are great for the price for their volume etc.
yeah, its the value that the amp is versus the price the amp is offered at.

It isnt' an amazing amp, but its a great value with god sound. So that makes it better then other amps in its price range
John Petrucci use the microcube to warm up before a show, that must mean something.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
I use a 60 and its awesome. Not just for high gain.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
They're not great. Merely better than the other offerings in the cheap amp category.

yeah, basically. and more versatile (as I'd contend the valve junior is more fun, but probably not for your first amp, lol).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?