Basically i want to hack into a different account on the same computer i'm on, is there any way to do this without downloading any internet programs, thanks, if it helps i have an administrator account.
I can't remember how to do it. You need to do type something into the run dialog (can't remember what). I may be wrong. You're best bet is to retype your message here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356092&highlight=Computer+Tricks
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Change their password.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
you wouldnt want to do this to hack your sisters account to find gross pictures of her doing stuff to herself now would you?

If so, don't bother... I'll send you some.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
If you have an admin account, you should have full access anyway, no need to hack. If they're password protected, Control Panel ->User Accounts should let the admin take off/change the password to give you access.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
you wouldnt want to do this to hack your sisters account to find gross pictures of her doing stuff to herself now would you?

Also, the term "hack" is thrown around so much today that kids call changing their desktop theme 'hacking'.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Pink_Floyd89

Gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Quote by Ackj
If you have an admin account, you should have full access anyway, no need to hack. If they're password protected, Control Panel ->User Accounts should let the admin take off/change the password to give you access.

i thought of that, but they would notice if their password was changed or removed, i might have to do that, but is there any other way?
Quote by i'm a noob
i thought of that, but they would notice if their password was changed or removed, i might have to do that, but is there any other way?

Well, what are you actually searching for? If we know that, we can get you in there with a bit more precision. My Computer -> C -> Documents and Settings -> Their Username can find you their stuff.
Let us know what you're trying to find though.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Quote by Ackj
Well, what are you actually searching for? If we know that, we can get you in there with a bit more precision. My Computer -> C -> Documents and Settings -> Their Username can find you their stuff.
Let us know what you're trying to find though.

their itunes library, the bastard won't burn me a queen cd.
Are you like some dad that wants to go into your wife's account in order to see what kind of live chats she has been in. Cause I can send you a preview!
Gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Quote by i'm a noob
their itunes library, the bastard won't burn me a queen cd.

Well, don't even bother looking for the iTunes, look for the songs themselves. You can probably click "Search" and type in a song title or band name and it'll find them for you.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Quote by i'm a noob

If you can change their password you have to know what their password is in the first place don't you?
Need.New.Sig.
Quote by slash_620
If you can change their password you have to know what their password is in the first place don't you?

Nah, you can just "Remove Password" and then "Create Password" and give them a new one.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Quote by Smokey Amp
Also, the term "hack" is thrown around so much today that kids call changing their desktop theme 'hacking'.

I agree whole heartedly. People also think they're hacking by using P2P programs like Limewire...
Quote by Athasios89
Are you like some dad that wants to go into your wife's account in order to see what kind of live chats she has been in. Cause I can send you a preview!

i'm 14
Quote by i'm a noob
i'm 14

14 and you dont have a wife yet? Shame
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
If you know what you're looking for, you can use Search to get access to the files.
METALLICA.
download the album. or buy it
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by Ackj
Nah, you can just "Remove Password" and then "Create Password" and give them a new one.

I hadn't realised that till my brother did it to my account once.

Windows is SO secure
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

goto the command prompt and type 'net user' this will list all the user accounts on the computer (only tried this on xp) now that you have the list, type, 'net user administrator *' (presuming that you want the administrators account) and this will ask you to type in and confirm a new password without having to confirm the old password. Hope this helps : )
My friend, went on a school laptop and created an admin account, don't ask me how, but there might be info onlinez.