i heard it suppossed to come out on tuesday, but i havnt even heard anything else about it. i dont even know what its called. does anyone know anything about it? thanks.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
i believe they pushed the release date back
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete

NOTE
Never get your hops up when the name Kalnoky is involved, as far as release dates are concerned.
Circle that A, motherfucker!
what the hex? im confused

i justr saw on wikipedia spring 2007
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
haha that wasnt on there when i checked last time. thanks.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Knowing Kalnoky (well, not KNOWING him...) I really don't think it will be out when he says it will.. Eh, just me.
I highly recommend that everyone interested in making money online join this site.

<3
Quote by the glue man

"Everything Goes Numb" was pretty much part two.

That makes sense. I'm ashamed to say I don't own that album. I've heard it though, it's a great one.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Kalnoky himself, unless I am very mistaken, never actually gave a date for the album. The supposed release date was just some generic estimate someone else gave. It will certainly be out soon, but I wouldn't trust any solid dates.
is it really gonna be called Bee Kee nights or wahtever? and about the life of bees? cuz that would be weird.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by ratmjb1212
is it really gonna be called Bee Kee nights or wahtever? and about the life of bees? cuz that would be weird.

Did you read it all?
It's all a fake page put on Wiki poking fun at the band.
(It's not there anymore, that's why I posted the scans...)

(Would You Be Impressed (If we released an album when we said we would), "Yo Tomas, Wasssup? This is Sergio!", did those tracks do anything for you?)
Circle that A, motherfucker!
Quote by Warm-And-Fuzzy
Did you read it all?
It's all a fake page put on Wiki poking fun at the band.
(It's not there anymore, that's why I posted the scans...)

(Would You Be Impressed (If we released an album when we said we would), "Yo Tomas, Wasssup? This is Sergio!", did those tracks do anything for you?)

it'd be funny if tomas saw this and then decided to record a track called "Yo Tomas, Wasssup? This is Sergio!" as a joke. that would probably make my life complete.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
It said on their site that it was a fake date.
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
^dammit i got excited. well, not about all that bee sales man shit, i knew that was a joke, but i thought the date was real.