http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctlmholr45c

this is old, and its kinda random I found it, but Phil Donahue is a really smart person, and I'm glad to see one of these loud, arsehole american news presenters get told. Its more interesting as a demenstartion of how to handle those sorts of people. It angrys up the blood to watch that arsehole, but shows how pathetic alot of these peoples line of argument are.
I saw this on the original broadcast. I saw this on youtube. I really don't understand how you can say Donahue kicked O'Reily's ass. Donahue played up sensationalism and didn't really track. No one owned anyone, just two men getting angry. Donahue didn't do anything spectacular. O'Reily wasn't spectacular either. This isn't that big a deal. This really isn't conducive to anyone. Way to go.
Quote by excalibur672
I saw this on the original broadcast. I saw this on youtube. I really don't understand how you can say Donahue kicked O'Reily's ass. Donahue played up sensationalism and didn't really track. No one owned anyone, just two men getting angry. Donahue didn't do anything spectacular. O'Reily wasn't spectacular either. This isn't that big a deal. This really isn't conducive to anyone. Way to go.

k maybe it wasnt, but from a slagging match point of view i find it facinating. I found it on quite a random search for people of similar personalities to me. To make this thread more useful

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-op-arnold27mar27,0,1453679.story?coll=la-news-comment-opinions

Arnie turns out to be very smart. And I can believe it. Hes an INTJ personality type and if u look at his life it shows him as a very determined and smart man.
Whoa......First time I've saw this....awesome.....

Go Donahue.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Bill O'Reilly didnt get his anything kicked...
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

They both deserve to get shot.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I don't see any owning going on from either of them. There's little more than opinions being expressed.
I hate Bill O'Riely, but Phil Donohue is supporting a stupid liberal bitch so I'm with Bill on this one. ****ing washed up celebrities will do anything to stay in the public eye.
There are people out there who really don't need TV shows. And people who don't need to be on those shows. All opinion. Funny; though.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
What? Colbert's awesome and all (for being the EXTREMELY fake uber conservative), but he respected O'Reilly, because he plays a fake-O'Reilly type character.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20