the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
Night Moves is one of my alltime favorite songs. I like his other stuff too. But I wouldnt call him one of my favorites
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Only song I've heard of his is Turn The Page, and it's awesome.

Any more recommendations?

-Jacques
^^Try Night Moves. It's not as folky sweet as Turn the Pages, but still good. Also, Mainstreet it a sweet song.

I'm a fan of the seger. He's a great lyricist, and could pull a nice lighter-blues/soul rock sound. Just listen to Mainstreet and you'll know what I mean
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
Anyone old enough to remember the 1970's is undoubtably a Seger fan. And Bob's a class act. Kept his nose clean, good to his band, devoted family man. My fav Seger album is the 1st "Live Bullet". Liked "Against the Wind" alot too. Hell, I like ALL of them.
1/2 my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.
Bob Seger rocks. I was actually meaning to make this thread. Cheers for doing it
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Whhyyyyy does this man get no love? I saw him last November and he was incredible... still puts on a great show.

One of the all time greatest lyricist IMO.

Has some incredible songs... notably "Turn the Page, Night Moves, Against the Wind, Old Time Rock and Roll, Rock and Roll Never Forgets, Her Strut, Main Street, You'll Accomp'ny Me."

Any thoughts on a little guy I like to call the "Dancing White Man."
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
There's a few songs that I think are ok, the only song that I really like is Ramblin Gamblin Man. The mixing annoys me, but I like the groove a lot.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out