been trying to find good pics of this (that one ak47 that got turned into a guitar) but cant find any so post the pics you have about it here
Last edited by Don't Read This at Jan 21, 2007,
What is a guntar?
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
that one ak47 that got turned into a guitar i dont know what to call it so i just say guntar

like this
Last edited by Don't Read This at Jan 21, 2007,
Awesome.

|     ____   __      ____-----------`
|  __/   :  :/  -----|  |
|/       /_/          \_\

Eh, I realized that drawing an ASCII "guntar" would be even more lame and annoying than a gun so just have this and pretend it has strings on it.

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Quote by Don't Read This
that one ak47 that got turned into a guitar i dont know what to call it so i just say guntar

like this

k, that's not an ak47 - it's just a guitar made in shape of a gun. There was some Japanese shop selling something like this but I don't remember the name of the site.

I know what he's talking about. Sadly, I can't find any decent pictures of it.

Also, the one I knew of was a bass.
Quote by ar73m
k, that's not an ak47 - it's just a guitar made in shape of a gun. There was some Japanese shop selling something like this but I don't remember the name of the site.

there actually is a guy that makes guitars out of real guns after the firing mechanisms have been removed. i don't know if the pic is one of his or one of the ones you're talking about though.
Quote by vantage4
there actually is a guy that makes guitars out of real guns after the firing mechanisms have been removed. i don't know if the pic is one of his or one of the ones you're talking about though.

That's possible - though I imagine they would suck bigtime - but the one on the pic has definitely never been a real gun

Sounds cool, I want one... any luck so far?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!