i was looking for a guitar with a set or through neck, good body woods(no basswood, other shitty woods), pickups don't have to be great, cause i already have some, and i play chevelle, breaking benjamin, classic rock, sevendust, coheed & cambria, some metal (trivium, metallica). any suggestions would be great
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Nowt wrong with basswood - if it's good enough for Vai and Satriani it's good enough for me. Sounds like you'd be better off with mahogany though, not that many set-neck basswood guitars anyway...the Ibanez IC400 is good, as long as you like the shape.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Ibanez SZ. Does everything an Epi does but better in both my experience and reading, and widely regarded as one of the greatest mid-level guitars out there.
Quote by Chevelle454
i was looking for a guitar with a set or through neck, good body woods(no basswood, other shitty woods), pickups don't have to be great, cause i already have some, and i play chevelle, breaking benjamin, classic rock, sevendust, coheed & cambria, some metal (trivium, metallica). any suggestions would be great

WoooooHooooo, lookie lookie what we have here

Xaviere Guitars

Why not get both? Get a Schecter C-1+. it has the resonance of the Les Paul and the feel of an ibanez. Plus it has a mehagony body with a thru neck.
C1+ is set neck not through neck, but it is still a great guitar.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
yeah, i already have a schecter, but its a cheap one, and i wondered if the others can make a nice deep sound, because mine couldn't, it was basswood. and are the prs SE guitars any good?
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
A C-1 Plus would be great for you, they play brilliantly.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
i say go for a SZ. ive got two and love them! and i also have a C-1 Plus and even though both are great guitars, i perfer the SZ's, the neck is too small for my taste on the C-1 plus.