I am a 14-year-old girl. I jumped on myspace that my totally cool girlfriend was saying is the in thing! So I did all the cool quizes to express my emotions, added my favorite bands, added pictures so my friends and their friends and their friends could see how fun I look! he-he, it was so much fun, I had more "friends" keep adding me and adding me and I was meeting all these cool people from everywhere! This guy, we'll say named Zack, asked me if I ever drank, I told him, "No stupid! Drinking is for adults and I am responsible for my actions!" So he said, "Well, why not meet somewhere and we don't have to drink, just chill out and have fun, you know?"

So at first, I wasn't so sure, but once I got to know him, he was super cool! He was going to college and owned a pretty sweet car. I finally grew to trust him, he told me all of his personal secrets and I told mine. We could totally relate because his parents didn't like him just like mine hate me! So after he asked again if we'd like to meet, I thought, "Wow, I can't wait to meet my new buddy!" He told me not to be bring friends because this was to be special time for us.

Well, luckily, my parents were just leaving for town and they let me have the house ALL BY MYSELF for the weekend! I told him the address and what time to show up. The weekend came and that Saturday night, he showed up, not a minute late! I couldn't believe it, he cares so much, my other friends are always late and that just makes me so angry! Anyways, he comes in looking great, with beer and a camera. I wasn't so sure at first, but I came to trust him so much, how could I not!

The rest of the story is a little fuzzy...from what I can remember, I tried beer and me being a light weight, I was just so happy and he was asking if we could play dress up and take pictures. Well, he started playing this game...and the we really didn't end up dressing up, but down. He was cute and fun, but I was starting to get a little nervous...than I can't remember from there. I just remember him touching me and being all over me, and than later I woke up and he was gone, everything.

I figured out what he did, I felt emotionaly scared and I kept it hidden...until when my parents came home and a week later, my dad asked me why there were empty beer cans in the big garbage can outside. I started crying and telling him the whole story!

Later that week, my family and other families got to together and sued myspace, explaining that they owe millions of dollars for damages caused against me and all the stress. They say myspace should have set up security measures to keep me away from sexual predators. I totally agree with them. How is this my fault anyhow? My parents know I'm a trusted teen and that I know how to be responsible. My parents always hold high values for responibilty, especially in educating their offspring. They told me those websites are out to harm me, so they grounded me for ONE WHOLE WEEK for letting this guy in their house, but they later let me have it the next day. Talk about harsh reposbility from ignorant parents! By the way, what is ignorance? It's a cool word I picked up from that guy on the internet...
Free Thinkers are Dangerous
Could you sum all that up in 1 or 2 sentances plz. Nobody will read all that
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
yeeaaah...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Shut up. I want my 3 minutes back.
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Quote by RadioHead22
Could you sum all that up in 1 or 2 sentances plz. Nobody will read all that

OMG so I met dis kl guy on myspaz and invited him to mi house and he got me drunk and den touched me and i dnt remember much LOL!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO FUNI!
yeah and its ure own fault for being stupid...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
um wow. just remember one thing. always use the excuse uncontrolable diarehha. no questions asked.
but you were only grounded for a week. your parents are pretty ballin im not gonna lie.
That entire story is a lie. Goodbye.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
You sound like propaganda made flesh
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
hmmmm wewll it is kionda your fault consi9dering he goes to college but yea on my mysapce i onlky add people that i no mabye u should do that to. also unlucky aboyt getting raped