Besides UG slacking to take down the festive balls, who here still has there decorations up?

I will admit, I do have lights on our banister still and they are still plugged in. However, no more outside lights, and the tree is in fact down and put away. I do have neighbors still turning there lights on at night!! Freakin rediculous.

Discuss...
Yep, all lights are up but the tree is gone... I refuse to believe chrismas is over already
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I still have some chocolate left

Usually it's all gone by the 27th.

EDIT:

I also still have the huge mess Christmas made in my room.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Really? My tree is on it's side in the corner of the living room. Sure it's dead, but...
Took down the tree few weeks ago, along with some ornaments that's as Christmassy as the decorations get. If I had it my way though, the tree would stay up all year to save doing it all over again every damn Christmas.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
All down by Ascension Day or Epiphany or whatever it's called. Or else, I believe tradition dictates, that they must stay up till Easter.
we took down our(fake) christmas tree today...while the Saints were getting slaughtered....

its so depressing...i need a hug...
Who dat?
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Took down the tree few weeks ago, along with some ornaments that's as Christmassy as the decorations get. If I had it my way though, the tree would stay up all year to save doing it all over again every damn Christmas.

I know a kid that hasn't taken his tree down for 4 years. Theres still unopened presents from years before. It's semi-eerie.
brnh.bandcamp.com
i walk around my town and every third house or so still has lights up and at least 1 out of every 15 houses still has there tree up, Its ****ing rediculous
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
rule of thumb is on New Year's day Christmas stuff should be stowed away
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
my christmas stuff's still up... my mom put up all the lights and garlands and shit on christmas eve, it was really weird.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Nah, we take 'em down 12 days after Christmas.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
We took EVERYTHING down on christmas day like 4 hours after we opened presents.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.