^ title

Just want to get a list from which I can consider
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
there are MILLIONS. what music do you play? budget?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Not only are there a crapload of 30w tube amps, there are even more that are similarly sized, from 22-45w, many of them absolutely killer.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
yeah, there are a lot.

to get you started, framus have a couple, cornford have the hellcat.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Lets say like $1000 is the limit, and I play mostly blues rock all the way up to early thrash
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
vox ac30!@$!$!!
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Peavey Classic 30
Vox AC30CC
Fender Princeton (22w)
Rivera pubster 25/clubster 25
Mesa f-30 (subway series are 20w, but better amps IMHO)

Those are just off the top of my head close to 30w tube and under a grand.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by UnsignedRecords
vox ac30!@$!$!!

+ Infinity

I've been playing since the 80's and have had many many different amps.
In my metal days (yeah the hair metal days, please don't kill me), I used Marshalls.

But these days I use an AC30CCH. Out of all the amps I ave ever owned, this is by far the best. Great cleans, good crunch.
For Thrash though, might not be the best, although with the right pedal, you could probably get that.
Quote by CodeMonk
+ Infinity

I've been playing since the 80's and have had many many different amps.
In my metal days (yeah the hair metal days, please don't kill me), I used Marshalls.

But these days I use an AC30CCH. Out of all the amps I ave ever owned, this is by far the best. Great cleans, good crunch.
For Thrash though, might not be the best, although with the right pedal, you could probably get that.

Old thread...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?