This may have been mentioned, I'm not too sure. I've just tried to get on the Ibanez website and I liked the new opening screen, and the Country choice. I'm used to USA being first on the list, this doesn't bother me.

So I look for UK (Because there's a part of me that likes to know my country is still considered worthy of a mention, even if it isn't in bold) but, shock horror, I can't find it. I may be tired and I've just overlooked it but.... Are we not even worth mentioning any more?

I'm not expressing distaste at the USA here, I'm just annoyed Ibanez have left us off. Anyone else had an experience of us not getting a mention?
U.K.

It's there, all in alphabetical order bar the USA.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

coughWWIIcough
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Scroll?

It's right there for me

Aye it's to the side of the screen for me. I'm sorry for any minor rebellions/uprisings I may or may not have caused with this thread.
Well you wasted about 13 seconds of my life. I want that back in the form of oral sex.

Quote by JamieB
Well you wasted about 13 seconds of my life. I want that back in the form of oral sex.

Thats the amount of time it would take