I've always wondered, when you spin around, you get dizzy, right?

Well, if you spin the other way, does it make you 'undizzy' or just more dizzy?
lol. i would guess more dizzy.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
sometimes when im bored on the comp ill just spin and spin and my chair i noticed that if u do it with your eyes closed after like 10 seconds u feel like ure spinning hte opposite way than u actually are... its wierd
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I used to try that when I was little. It actually works, but it depends on how much you try to spin the other way. If I spun around a lot, then spun the other way just a few times, it really did make me feel better.
it makes you more dizzy.

at my music camp i invented a game called spin tackle where you'd all spin around, looking up at the sky for 30 seconds or whatever, and then run around trying to tackle each other. (there were like...10 of us.)

it was great fun.
no, it doesn't make you undizzy. You get dizzy because of the sense of balance, located in your ear. I'm not gonna bother explaining it, but when you spin in any direction, your dynamic balance center reacts and you get dizzy.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by chocolatguitar

at my music camp i invented a game called spin tackle where you'd all spin around, looking up at the sky for 30 seconds or whatever, and then run around trying to tackle each other. (there were like...10 of us.)

it was great fun.

Im stealing that one.
Quote by Neogioh
Im stealing that one.

i demand $4 in royalties.

seriously.

it's great fun to play if you're already drunk, because you start spinning around and just fall down after about 3 seconds.
Quote by Neogioh
^You take paypal??

I dont get it?

Look at my signature...
Quote by C.C. Deville
sometimes when im bored on the comp ill just spin and spin and my chair i noticed that if u do it with your eyes closed after like 10 seconds u feel like ure spinning hte opposite way than u actually are... its wierd

I spin on my chair here at work a lot too. Shows how busy I am. That, and the fact that I'm writing this right now does.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
it would make you more dizzy.

spinning around basically causes the fluid in your semi-circular canals to swirl around, causing you to lose your balance.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy