ok, so today i get on the computer and my best friends girlfriend who im pretty good friends with IM's me and says she likes me. now this is the best/worst thing that has ever happened to me because she's hot as hell. but she's my best friends girlfriend. what do i do? do i make a move or not?
90's Post Punk Emo<33333333
Kill your friend and it will no longer be considered cheating.
Well, how good of a friend is he? And would she put out? Does she like it in the butt?

Once you answer these, then it will all be clear.

* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
um.
did you even consider it might not be her?
like, her friend could have been on her account?
might wanna check that one out before you make your friend want to al capone you.
Quote by Siftings
bros before hos

Agreed.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
I have the solution. **** your friend. Literally. Buttsecks him good.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I should cue Rick Springfield - Jesse's Girl

But that would be wrong.
Get off my lawn.
Don't do it. First you need to plant incriminating evidence against your best friend.
Nikolas
ok thanks guys. some of your comments crakced me up. all right. i got to think this though but thats for all the suggestions.
90's Post Punk Emo<33333333
listen, if your best freind and his girlfreind get along well, they have a good time together, and you know that they genuinely like eachother still, then do not make a move. Even if their relationship is waning a bit. Wait for it to fall apart more. Ok, alot more. But if the relationship is already a joke, and has been for awhile, then yes make a move. Take it from me because I have been there...twice (two different best freinds and their girls).
Sit down with your friend and have a mature discussion about it. Who knows, he might be willing to pull a "Houdini" with you.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by chillininfl
dicks before chicks.

chicks with dicks
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
chicks with dicks

jk lol.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by tommyt
chicks with dicks

Haha theres Hockey program for girls at my school called Chicks With Sticks, i alway laugh when I read that.

But ya, Bros before Hoes.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by tommyt
chicks with dicks

I officially love you.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.