so im playing Last Resort like i said and im getting wrist cramps....which kinda doesnt make sence cuz i have no cramps when i play ANY solo from Synyster Gates....why am i getting them now?
Tradition MTQ Series Electric Guitar
Excel Strat Knock-off
Marshall MG10CD Combo Amp
Behringer V-AMPIRE LX120 Combo Amp
MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive Stompbox
Korg Tonework AX10G Multi-Effects Processor
Danelectro Fab Metal Distortion Pedal
The verse riff? Yeah, it has a strange pattern that you go through while playing it. You'll get used to it.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
yeah..the verse riff
Tradition MTQ Series Electric Guitar
Excel Strat Knock-off
Marshall MG10CD Combo Amp
Behringer V-AMPIRE LX120 Combo Amp
MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive Stompbox
Korg Tonework AX10G Multi-Effects Processor
Danelectro Fab Metal Distortion Pedal
Quote by salvagedsouls
so im playing Last Resort like i said and im getting wrist cramps....which kinda doesnt make sence cuz i have no cramps when i play ANY solo from Synyster Gates....why am i getting them now?

This is the answer. That's Jesus' way of punishing you for your sins.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by salvagedsouls

Maybe your hand is trying to tell you to stop playing shitty music. Just a theory
Quote by Metal claw
Or perhaps his hand just can't handle the incredible amount of technical skill you need to play that song.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If you think that Last Resort takes technical skill, then guitar is going to be a long, hard road for you.
Or perhaps you guys can stop being tools and acctaully give him some helpful advice, afterall we were all at his level at one point.

just make sure youre not tensing up too much man
^^It's what I do.

As for some advice, just play more. If you are cramping, your wrist isn't used to that much stress yet. So just keep playing for a while, and it will eventually stop.