im gonna dye my hair blue. does anyone have blue hair. if you do pics please :p

cheers
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
i dyed my hair blue once, it went grey though.

be wary of this.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I had blue hair for months after a Hallowe'en a couple of years back. A bunch of friends told me it was temporary dye and my girlfriend of the time did the deed. It was only afterwards the truth was unveiled. The fuckers.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I had blue bangs over Christmas break - it does fade after a while, and depending on what you used and the shade of your hair it will either A) turn green, B) turn grey, or..something else.
It looks cool, go for it.. No pics though.

-Wahrheit Lied
I need a sig. :O!
Why would you do that? Its a bit rediculous.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i recommend getting all your bandmates into a van and slamming into a tree at 90mph
^ RANGAAAA!!!!

whats the difference between a ranga and a brick...

THE BRICK GETS LAID.

i want mine to be dark blue since my hairs black what colour would that turn into?
But fools never move on.
I did. Let me get pics.

It looked really good. You have to dye it bright blonde first, for the blue to show up better(if your hair is brown or black). When it fades, it will just either get blue/green or blue/grey for a small time, and then fade back into the blonde.

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

By the way, if you want to know why I look all sad and emo, it's because I had just dyed it that night and my dad decided to take my car away because I came home with blue hair.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Last edited by LilVikingboy at Jan 21, 2007,
what if i dont wanna be blonde?
But fools never move on.
Then it will look MUCH darker than that. You have to go blonde like 5 minutes before the blue. Its not like you have to wait a day. Just wait like a few hours till it all dries and then put the blue in.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
i've dyed my hair a bunch of times, and it's never gone totally blond... just dye it a different color if it starts to look weird. i had blue streaks in my hair for a while, and i dyed it red when they started to fade, and it looked awesome.

anyway... i don't have any pics, but you could probably find some on the manic panic site.

EDIT: oh yeah... i have naturally blonde hair, and if i don't bleach it color fades within a week or two. if you have dark hair, you HAVE to bleach it.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
haha if it all goes well. ill post a pic. i want mine really dark
But fools never move on.
a friend of mine had it done, it looked brilliant, do it man, you only live once
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by DownbëloW
blue fades fast as hell.

He speaks the truth. Green lasted months for me but blue lasted about a week before it went all turquoisey faded shit.
****. i jsut dyed it. but my hairs still black!!!
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
****. i jsut dyed it. but my hairs still black!!!

You silly sausage. You have to bleach your hair first, dye won't go into black hair.