I just bought this camouflage jacket at the Salvation Army, and I was going to wear it to school, but does it look corny? like hot topic corny? there's a douche who wears one a few lockers down but its all new and lame. Mine is pretty well-worn and ragged
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
pics? Duh.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
...who cares.

If you like it, wear the damn thing!
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
pics? Duh.

I dont have a camera, just picture it in your head
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Quote by Lexicon Devil
I dont have a camera, just picture it in your head

It really depends on what you look like. Look at yourself in the mirror with it on for a few minutes until you decide for yourself.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
If you want to wear it, wear it... but NEVER wear the full BDU in public.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
It really depends on what you look like. Look at yourself in the mirror with it on for a few minutes until you decide for yourself.

yeah I like it but Im wondering if wearing one seems kind of poser-y. Then again, caring about whether it seems posery seems posery

Edit: ^ no just the jacket
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
i got a hot topic one a long time ago, but i don't go to hot topic anymore cuz it sucks. i do like the jacket though, and i have some old marine ones too that i got from my uncle when he was in desert storm. one of them has blood from an iraqi he killed on it, it's awesome. i don't think it'd look corny.
I don't think it's a good idea. People will just think that you are trying to look "badass" and make fun of you.
I think it would look good, especially if its all ragged and ripped like you said
Jacket is way too far unless its black and dark grey because it looks pretty good. But the green and brown? It should only be acceptable as pants or shorts or a t-shirt, but not both at same time.
This reminds me: is the pork pie hat associated with any particular subculture? My dad is currently in Seattle and he called and told me everyone wears them out there, so I told him to get me one, but I don't want to get beaten up if it signifies something I don't know about.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I have my dads army jacket that I wear all the time.

People tell me that I look like Fidel Castro with it on.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
i wear em all the time, but just stress that yours is authentic, not a newly made hot topic one...if you can find one with authentic blood on it, even better
beat the poser who wears it to submission and steal his coat and burn it in front of him. then continue to wear it.
just joking, it is kinda over done but if it looks really good then go for it.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Quote by ibaRGnez321
...who cares.

If you like it, wear the damn thing!

I agree.
hey guy!
I second the blood thing... KICKASS!!!
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
if you like it, wear it.

i dont think it looks bad.

i wear this jacket a lot. its not camo, but its military.

ive added a few pins, and the Star Wars patches on the sleeves.