Page 1 of 3
Cool, band. I'd classify them as melodic death metal or black metal. I searched for a thread and couldn't belive people havn't talked about them. Their a bit of a Gothenburg sound similar to Dark Tranquillity. ANyways, what do you guys think abou them?

EDIT: Forgot the link Page I don't know which one is their "Official one seeing as their's only about 1 song on all of the profiles. Anyways, cool band from Greece discuss.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Wow... This stuff is good. Gotta get me some of this.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Yeah, I really like this band, I only have a Dead Poem and Kronos 666. But I've enjoyed them for about a year or two and just recently got back into to them. Ireally like the song they covered called "Lucifer Over London" a real toe tapper
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Great satanic black metal!
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
So if balding people are the devil, your grandpa is satan's right hand man? Apparantly, the older we get, the more kvlt we are.

Founder of the Del tha funky homosapien club. pm me to join
never really paid attention to them but i am probably gonna see them on tour with Malevolent Creation.....downloading theogonia as i speak
Woa, this is ****ing sweet.

EDIT: Ok the effect has worn off now, quite meh.
NOPE.
Last edited by charvel_man at Jan 22, 2007,
Their sound reminds me alot of Celtic Frost.

So anyway, I have Non Servium and it is a midly interesting album.
Seen them twice ...did not really strike me as anything special
well i after hearing the album i should not pay any more attention to them as they are pretty meh-ish to me
The first black metal band I heard. Yay for Rotting Christ.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by FenderJTx
Download Theogonia, then use WinRAR to extract the mp3 files.

yeah I like them. And people saying it's meh...thats how black metal usually is, you have to listen to it repeatedly to be good...at least thats how it is for me.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by FenderJTx
Download Theogonia, then use WinRAR to extract the mp3 files.

You are teh pwnzor.

Thanks A LOT. Really hard to get this kind of stuff in Mexico, and the torrents I've tried are slow as shit.
Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by mike130

You are teh pwnzor.

Thanks A LOT. Really hard to get this kind of stuff in Mexico, and the torrents I've tried are slow as shit.

You may be interested in these sites then...

http://rockshot.eu/musicblogs.html (compilation of various music blog sites)
http://grimdepot.blogspot.com/ (my personal favorite)
http://rockshot.blogspot.com/
http://download-full-metal-albums.blogspot.com/
http://deathmetalinvasion.blogspot.com/
Quote by FenderJTx

FenderJTx, I would give you a blow if I didn't live so far from Michigan.
Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by mike130

FenderJTx, I would give you a blow if I didn't live so far from Michigan.

I'm honored. Just tryin to help out!
*Phoenix Down*

I listened to Theogonia for the first time yesterday and I thought it was absolutely amazing. Is the rest of their material this good? Hell, is Theogonia even considered good in comparison to their older material?
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Downloaded two songs off Limewire, pretty meh...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Dyer's Eve
*Phoenix Down*

I listened to Theogonia for the first time yesterday and I thought it was absolutely amazing. Is the rest of their material this good? Hell, is Theogonia even considered good in comparison to their older material?

I dunno how good Theogonia is since I haven't checked it out yet, but their older pure-BM material is great.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I saw sakis in the street driving his car, I was wearing a Sanctus Diavolos shirt and apparently he was very pleased and smiled at me..

Rotting Christ are an amazing band lacking of popularity in the country they begun playing..
They arent that known here in greece..
I know them though...
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Triarchy Of The Lost Lovers is orgasmic. I once listened to Snowing Still + Shadows Follow for 4 hours over and over again.
I'm not a huge fan, but they do their style well.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Last edited by INDUSTRIALMETAL at Mar 3, 2007,
i heard them on yahoo then i looked some videos up on youtube and the singer was like "f*ck god" and all that.....it was awsome i love there music
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Dang, no one posts in this thread, lol.

Rotting Christ is pure ownage, every song seems to be perfectly written. A Dead Poem, Non Serviam, Triarchy of the Lost Lovers, Theogonia are all amazing albums.
Quote by Metal_Head1
Good timing, I'm listening to Thy Mighty Contract right now.
That's the only album I own, but I'm looking to get another, probably Theogonia.

You need to get Non Serviam and Triarchy of the Lost Lovers stat! Non Serviam is fucking brilliant, some of my favorite lead work.
What's funny is that they all look like Jesus.

Pretty boring, otherwise.
I'm a stupid jackass.
personally I love the band, whenever I want to hear some mind-melting riffs I listen to RC. Sakis is the man.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Page 1 of 3