Would I be able to put these on a Strat?

I am looking for some knobs to put on my Strat that look like that. If those can't go on a Strat I would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
As long as they suit the same spline number as the pot (or are screw on), there's no problem with using them. Go here for more knobs.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Okay, stupid question time. What are "pots". Relating to guitar of course.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
Okay, stupid question time. What are "pots". Relating to guitar of course.

Knobby thingies.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Pots (as in Volume Pot or Tone Pot) are the...knobs, but not the part you grab and turn. The mechanism that alters the signal strength (for volume) or eq contor (for tone) in relation to how far you turn the knob is the pot.
Pots - potentiometers, basically a variable resistor (which generally control the volume and tone on guitars).
The round things in this picture
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Okay, thanks. I am doing a project. I am taking my first guitar and giving it a better look. I am replacing the Pickguard with a mirror pickguard and want to add some silver knobs.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II