I've been looking around latley, and I've been seeing pepole say that they hate dragonforce, and that they are disgraced, I never have listened to them, just that some of my friends like them, why are pepole hating them and stuff?
Cause they're gay. lolz

i pwned 'em.

no, alot of people just dont like they're sound. It's video game metal. and they are absolutely terrible live.
Nikolas
that was a joke btw/\. every group has people that hate them n those who love them, take metallica for instance.

and i've seen them live, they're awesome.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
They remind me of Dream Theater (but not at good) in that they are impressive, but the lyrics reek of depressed 7th grader poetry.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Cause they're gay. lolz

i pwned 'em.

no, alot of people just dont like they're sound. It's video game metal. and they are absolutely terrible live.

They're not terrible live. just in the vids on youtube.
Ever tried the search bar....EVER? Some people don't like them just like some people don't like Metallica, SOAD, RATM, whatever. Its just a matter of preference. If you like meaningless riffs, lyrics about pointless topics and mindless, souless yet very well written and played solos then Dragonforce might be the band for you.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
I used to like them, but then the lyrics just started sounding cheesy to me.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
i love video game metal. i don't see any reason not to like dragonforce, other than not liking metal. listen to them, they're awesome.
because there japanese
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
wrong forum buddy

but

they suck couse everyone of tehri songs sounds exactly the same, the same beat to everysong, and the lyrics are awful.

Any questions!?
Quote by punk n' metal
RnB is emo for black people

UG's Nudist Club. PM Me to Join.
alot of people hate trivium too

its coz of the asians.. jk

reason i hate dragonforce is their songs suck. its like.. kirbys dream land techno version
yea theres no soul or anything, its just really fast guitar. Sure, if you wanna learn some fast riffs to show off theres no problem but as far as the band goes they suck.
i don't like them because herman li is a sloppy guitarist, and listening to them puts me in extreme pain, just imagining what happened to the lead singer's testicles
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by thrashster
because there japanese

im pretty sure only one guy in the band is japanese. and he's not even japanese. lolz
Nikolas
i love their lyrics. they're like freaking chrono trigger zelda f*cking castelvania world of war craft sweet.
I'm back, you douchebags.
not only are there lyrics really crap but i really dont like their style of playing either. playing fast is great but dragonforce just goes too far for me. the only people i know who like dragonforce are massive videogame freaks who dont undestand what truly good music is.
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Cause they're gay. lolz

i pwned 'em.

I saw them in December and they were one of the best bands ive ever seen. It must have just been a bad day when you saw them.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
They are a very inconsistent live band. Their guitarists are extremely inconsistent and even when they're on form they're not that great.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Quote by DownbëloW
people hate them because of their lyrics. thats all.

I thought that's why people loved them? That's why I do...

Great vocals, hillarious lyrics, awesomely funny guitar solos, etc.