Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by rock_on986
You can't. You need to unzip the .rar

ahem... http://media-convert.com/convert/
thank you
/THREAD
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
.rar is a archive format, so you need a program to open the archive. Winrar is what you need. goto download.com and search winrar and download that. Then open your .rar file in winrar and select unpack or unzip or whatever.
Quote by _3Lm0_
.rar is a archive format, so you need a program to open the archive. Winrar is what you need. goto download.com and search winrar and download that. Then open your .rar file in winrar and select unpack or unzip or whatever.

Winnar.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
7-Zip > Winrar, IMO

Plus it's 100% free.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Well that WinRar is all I needed, since the files in it were all MP3 already, but I will be using that media converter in the future, so thanks to everyone.
Go get your shovel.
You can't convert .rar files to .mp3 files ever. It doesn't matter if you use a stupid media converter site, it's not possible. .rar is an archive format, for which you need archiving software (WinRAR, 7zip) to extract.
A/S/L?
I know, I didn't mean I would be converting rar to MP3, but like MPEG movies to MP4 or something like that.
Go get your shovel.
I use it to convert youtube flv's to mp4's
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

That's another thing. I have had a downloader that downloaded youtube videos into some funky format, this one will save a lot of time.
Go get your shovel.