...i guess by a bicycle accident or something...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
on the Adolescents Myspace it said he was struck by a truck when he stepped off of a curb.

That sucks, RIP
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
A bicycle representing innocence, and a truck representing lack of it. Was it a hit and run, or...?
Quote by Woogles
ok..........Do i care?

Edit: died a few days ago http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brent_Liles

why the hell ya got to be an asshole? ya ****
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

I saw Agent Orange friday night and they talked about him for a second since he was in the band. They played a song he wrote and then played Too Young To Die.
dude i totally wanna die in a bicycle accident that would be cool but that is sad he was in two of the greatest bands from so cal
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
Quote by stagasarus8
dude i totally wanna die in a bicycle accident that would be cool

Why so?
it would just be funny to die like on a pink bike with a bell and basket on it and bikez iz punkz
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete

Bummer.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
how hardcore is it to die by a bicycle accident. that is how i would go. either that or a ski doo accident...
Quote by BrianApocalypse