I was at a show last night, and I saw an instrument that I'd never seen before, and I thought maybe someone could tell me what it was.

It was white, shaped kind of like a teardrop, flat (about 2 inches thick), 18-24 inches long. It had something that looked like a touch-mouse on a laptop that, when touched, the noise came out. Something that looked like a keyboard on a computer was on the other end.

The sound was like a synthesizer imitating a distorted electric guitar.

It probably was a type of synth, but can anyone be more specific?

At this same show, I saw a guy shred a Fender Jazz Bass. That was pretty awesome.
Can't stop the signal.
do you have pics, or no?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
sounds like some modded midi guitar?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Draw us a picture on MS Paint.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by TheJoker
what band was it?

yeah, this might help... a picture would be more helpful if you have one... but i agree with whoever said a modded midi guitar... that's probably it
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up

thats my guess
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.