how much would it cost to chemically straighten hair and what are the bads about the chemicals?
...Where the **** did your testicles go?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
it can be expensive ($100 - $200 in my area) and only lasts for a couple of months... i don't know what effects the chemicals have, but i'd advise you to just buy a straightening iron.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
it's not even straightening. it's only 'relaxing'. don't bother. grow a pair and do it yourself with a blowdryer.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
and if your hair is dyed its not recommended to use straigtening chemicals, you have to wait till your hair grows and cut off the dyed parts. i myselfhad chemicals and ill tell you your hair does NOT go dead straight, unless your hair was pretty straight to begin with
The only thing that sucks with an iron, just the slightest humidity will make your hair curl and look awful.
my aunt whose loaded gets it done and it lasts her about a year or so but form what ive heard its pretty expensive
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I can't even fathom any reason why this many people would have so much personal experience with cosmetology...

It's a bit odd, you ask me...
just buy a good straightening iron, screw the chemicals dude. Use a straightening iron and a blow dryer.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge