Poll: As a dude do you have long hair?
Poll Options
View poll results: As a dude do you have long hair?
No
74 30%
Yes
168 69%
Voters: 243.
Page 1 of 3
I was just wondering how many of UG's dudes have long hair? Mines about an inch past my shoulders, but I intend to grow it to my knees.
The Only member of the "I hate people with huge sigs club." Don't PM me to join.
not right now, but hopefully by the begining of the summer
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Mine's shoulder length. I intend to grow it an inch or two longer.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
my hair goes over the edge of my ear on the sides, and a bit past my eyebrow in places in the front. And I look ****ing fabulous.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
I said yes, but it's just past my mouth, so it's not very long, but it's not short.
mine goes to like halfway down my neck... i wanna let it grow so its like 2-3 inches below my shoulders, then I'm gonna keep it tied back at all times except for when I play guitar.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Mine used to be long. Like two inches past my shoulders. But I cut at the beginning of the summer, and to be honest I rather it short. It's easier to manage.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
mine is to the tip of my nose
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Quote by Rosencrantz
I was just wondering how many of UG's dudes have long hair? Mines about an inch past my shoulders, but I intend to grow it to my knees.

To... To your knees? Does that mean if you sit down, you might accidently step on your hair?
Quote by Rosencrantz

next HERMAN LI FTW!!!1
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I know it's so typical for guitar players to have long hair, and I wanna stand out, so I said screw it I'll grow it so much it's just ridiculous then I'll stand out. It grows so damn slow though. Im a blonde and am already getting some white hairs, but all my oldest relatives still have all their hair, so maybe one day I'll look like Sephiroth.
The Only member of the "I hate people with huge sigs club." Don't PM me to join.
Mine's about 3 inches past the shoulders. I won't be satisfied until my hair can beat up Herman Li's
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
i have hair about at my shoulders but i have to get it cut to my ears every few months or i will get my guitar taken away...
Quote by sk8byf8bob
i have hair about at my shoulders but i have to get it cut to my ears every few months or i will get my guitar taken away...

HAHHAHAAhhaa thats so funny it goes all the way around the scale of how funny something can be so that its hilarious twice!
mines maybe an inch, maybe less.. its a lot easier to manage with sports, plus it looks better than long on me than long i guess
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
pics?

See profile for a really little one of me 6 months ago. My long hair = wicked. My personality = arrogant, nah not really

And Hamlet FTW
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Holy crap, Americnidiot your signiture quote thing is even funnier than what that other guy said.
Mine's about as long as Herman Li's. I'm pretty sure I have the longest hair in all of Belfast, woot me.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Wow, Long Hair is dominating. I expected it to win but just barely.
I used to. Then I realised that I looked pretty lame.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I want the damn John Myung look, baby!

But I have short hair.

I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
My hair is down to my shoulders. But my pubes reach the ground. Now that's metal!

Edit: Why did I feel the need to say that...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Last edited by BringMeTheCalm at Jan 21, 2007,
mines about 4-5 inches past my shoulders in the back
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Mine goes down to the middle of my neck. Every time someone calls me a hippy, or to get it cut, It simply inspires me to continue.
I've basically bot a Beatle-cut, but to todays standards I guess that's not long....
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by Rosencrantz
HAHHAHAAhhaa thats so funny it goes all the way around the scale of how funny something can be so that its hilarious twice!

no. its not funny.
my hair goes a few inch's past my shoulders. people are always telling me to cut it but id rather not.
i had to get my hair cut because i have to go to court for assault at school
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
Page 1 of 3