http://gunz.ijji.com/
>.< Goddamnit. I wanna' play this game, but it says when I click "play live!" "Right game information can be retrived" Or some stupid shit like that. How can I get it to work?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
lol i used to ply this game when i was lyk 10.. u gotta download the software, its where it says download
than u go back to the website and press play live
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
I downloaded the game thing, and when I click it, it sends me directly to the page where you click to play it...>.< And its still saying that its can't retrieve the nesessary game information.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
yea its fun
rly adictive
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
from the video on the site, it kinda looks like sh*t...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.