Probably just a squier p bass with a red pickguard. You don't need anything great to play pop. He'll probably just smash it after the show anyway.
Quote by stevetravale
is this guy kidding?

yes i sure was

nah i play guitar but am learning bass
Quote by DoctrDrew116
Probably just a squier p bass with a red pickguard. You don't need anything great to play pop. He'll probably just smash it after the show anyway.

No its definetely a fender, not sure which one tho, he most likely customized it.
It's definately a p-bass look at the pick ups. Looks like a custom model. Not all that special.
On the road to the grave, it's best to avoid the passing lane.
its a fender p bass with im assuming nail polish on the fretboard
Quote by DoctrDrew116

Aren't there a lot of good session bassists that play for Pop and R&B groups? I mean, when my girlfriend is listening to her pop/r&b radio stations, I occasionally hear some decent basslines that are quite "in the pocket."
It's a Fender P-bass (sorry for the redundancy) with a custom inlay job. Thats all there is to it.
^I think you mean scalloped, and no. It's jsut a red 12th fret. Most likely a custom inlay, probably red PVC or something of that nature.
yeah, there was a thread about his bass a week ago or so. but thats his "custom" precision bass with just a red pick guard and some neck changes.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
Quote by Charlatan_001
Aren't there a lot of good session bassists that play for Pop and R&B groups? I mean, when my girlfriend is listening to her pop/r&b radio stations, I occasionally hear some decent basslines that are quite "in the pocket."

Yea, that's what I love about bass. you can play tastefully and melodically in any genre. I've heard pop, Rap, and RnB with awesome bass lines. Not amazingly technical, but they groove and they are very tastefull. At the same time the drums and guitar parts get overly simple. Also, Mexican rap can have some really phat basslines in it.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
I think it's just an American P with Seymour Duncan Basslines in it. Nothing special about it really.
Yeah, that's just his custom. I don't think the public can get it though. But I could be wrong.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by DoctrDrew116

i dont think so, its a fender custom by the looks of things
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by yosho1108
its a fender precision with red pick-guard and he painted the 12 fret red

oy oy oy oy oy oy oy oy see me ride out of the sunset on your color TV screeeeeeen!
fender precision bass with a custom inlay on the 9th fret for some gay reason a painted red 12th fret a red pickguard, bog standard p bass pickups and 1 volume control no tone just like his playing
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Can we get this closed? Honestly every post has just been a reiteration of whats already been said or a flaming.