I've been thinking about resonaters lately to play my acoustic songs with verses just a everyday ol' acoustic. Should i get one? What should i get? Is it a good idea to get one?
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
If you've got more dollars than sense, I would say go for it.

But, seriously, that's a decision you can only make bro, no one can answer that but you.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
whats the point of those guitars?? i know a lot of country bands use em but what the hell do they do?
My Gear

Digitech GNX2
Jasmine by Takamine Acoustic
Agile LP3000 Prestige
Crate MX65R
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ500M
i just need to know like what the differance is..are they more brassy?
what genre are they usualy used for?
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
they are brighter, kind of brassy and a lot louder. As for brands National is the only way to go.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
how bout fender?
are those any good?

My Website
the one ive played was ok i suppose, if your just getting into the resonator thing i guess it would be suitable. But i believe the fender has a wood body with a steel resonator, which will have a different tone than an all steel resonator.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
yes i was looking at the one with the wood body
i don't really want a full metal one

My Website