Poll: Who wins? Colts or Bears?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who wins? Colts or Bears?
Indianapolis Colts
84 58%
Chicago Bears
62 42%
Voters: 146.
Page 1 of 2
Well, indi won it.. so its gonna be an exciting one against the bears.

Who Wins?? discuss

We'll see if UG is right when the time comes
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Jan 21, 2007,
Colts suprised the hell out of me.

If the Bears played like they did today in the Superbowl then they will win.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Wow... I did NOT see this coming...

I'll take the Colts.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Th NFL is rigged. Last year was the Steelers year this year is Manning's. All the hype at the begining of the year about Payton Manning. You could see the win coming. I'm not at all surprised. But I am ashamed with the NFL.
Quote by Krost
a Ghost possessed my dog and made him buy a 50 cent CD.

Watch it now, watch it!

"I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP"

Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
Quote by Mcut202
Th NFL is rigged. Last year was the Steelers year this year is Manning's. All the hype at the begining of the year about Payton Manning. You could see the win coming. I'm not at all surprised. But I am ashamed with the NFL.

That makes a lot of sense, especially when you consider all the hype about Manning... EVERY YEAR!!!!
I'm goin with the colts on this one.. no one can stop peyton manning
Quote by Overlord
If the colts dont pull this one out after tonights game, im going to be pissed.
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17.

what a queerbait

Founder of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club."

PM me to join
I don't know. My dad's a bit upset that the Pats lost.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by Mcut202

Idiot.
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Quote by Mcut202

Shut the hell up. All they hype was with the Saints and they were destroyed.

And dont talk shit about the steelers.

Phish - Waste
I told my dad this would be the final, but what a good game just then.

Bears to win the superbowl though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by IrishBlues
Shut the hell up. All they hype was with the Saints and they were destroyed.

And dont talk shit about the steelers.

yea the reason the saints failed is cuz

1. The hype jinxed it
2. This is the real world.. not a movie =\
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Mcut202

ur in mass. eh....sour grapes? Manning is hyped every year, and every year he falls a little short, if it was rigged, wouldn't the feel good Saints have won it? I'll take the Colts, their D is good enough to stop the Bears, but i dunno if the bears is good enough to stop manning.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by Mcut202

It's rigged eh? You must be smarter than everyone in the NFL corp. to see through their thinly veiled plot to have Manning win a super bowl. It couldn't POSSIBLY be that Manning is the best quarter back in the NFL this season.
Just shut your mouth before more idiocy escapes your mind.
I'm a Huge pats fan, and im still a littled pissed, but im happy for manning. he seems like a really cool guy, im just glad its not the chargers. That said, i hate the rest of the colts, but i'll be rooting for them.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
The pats had a strong momentum and lead going... just couldn't finish it off
Quote by Overlord
Quote by demonhunter2
Colts- 24 to 21

I dont know why but that post reminded me of Two For The Money movie with Al Pacino
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
When they were up 18 I thought it would be the Bears/Saints game over again.

Phish - Waste
Pats blew it. They just handed it to 'em in the second half. I hope The Bears win it. Specifically, I hope it comes down to a Vinatieri (sp?) field goal at the end and he blows it. That would be just perfect. Can you tell I'm a Pats fan?

...Daaaaa Bears.
Quote by RIM99
Pats blew it. They just handed it to 'em in the second half. I hope The Bears win it. Specifically, I hope it comes down to a Vinatieri (sp?) field goal at the end and he blows it. That would be just perfect. Can you tell I'm a Pats fan?

I was expecting that to happen this game.

Phish - Waste
Quote by Mcut202

Are you serious? If that were the case he would have won the superbowl a long time ago. Idiot, that may be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard come out of someones mouth about football. And I am friends with a Cowboys fan who at one point thought that the Cowboys were the best team in the league and that Tony Romo was the best QB in the league after they beat the Colts.

Annnyway, Colts will beat the Bears. This is Peyton and Dungys year, and both are deserving of a superbowl win, which is something I cannot say about Rex Grossman.
Go get your shovel.
Bears. Their defense is pretty badass, but I would like to see the Colts come out on top.
I'm going with the Bears, solely because the Super Bowl Shuffle is without a doubt the greatest song/dance ever created.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I want to see both teams play like they did today. Both teams are capable of coming out and playing like absolute trash.

Phish - Waste
I can see Grossman and Manning both choking. In that case, I'll take the Bears Defense and Special Teams. . .
Hi!

Sig Retired.
yeah go colts!!!

tonight's game was frikkin amazing. i hope colts win, bears have an excellent defense though, it's gonna be a good one.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Peyton > Rex
Bears D > Colts D
Colts kicker > Bears kicker
Quote by Overlord
i'm going with the colts. defense wins championships though, not quarterbacks. it's a close call.
#DTWD
Consistency wins championships. The fact is that the Colts are a far more consistent team, and are far more used to this kind of pressure. I think the Colts take it decisively.
Death to Ovation haters!
colts fo sho. manning's had a great season (as always), and i'm a die hard packers fan so the bears can't win or i'll throw a fit.
I will fuc
Quote by master
Any word yet on who will play during half time?

Prince
Hi!

Sig Retired.
^Prince, which I think is a decent choice i guess.. as long as rap doesn't start to show up on superbowl halftimes I'm good.
Quote by Overlord
Page 1 of 2