Hey,
So... I am wanting to buy a electic guitar but I dont know which one to buy... I was thinking either a Ibanze or a Bibson but I dont know which is better

Whats your guys opion on the matter... which guitar from which brand is better?
Cheers

Strum a chord
"I would rather be hated for something I am, then Loved for something I am Not" - Kurt Cobain

My Gear..
Black SEGOVIA Cut-away modle
.60mm Dunlope Picks
YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY LIMITED GEAR..
well its opinion on which is better.

I personally would choose ibanez, i like their feel and sound better than gibson, and they are in most cases, alot cheaper. what kinda music do you like?
all kinds so a guitar that sounds good in more then one feild of music would be great
Cheers

Strum a chord
"I would rather be hated for something I am, then Loved for something I am Not" - Kurt Cobain

My Gear..
Black SEGOVIA Cut-away modle
.60mm Dunlope Picks
YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY LIMITED GEAR..
Get Gibson Explorer, Or a Strat. Not much an Ibanez fan. But you could get a nice RG not sure wich one though, go try some yourself.
depends on what kind of music u play.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
gibsons are built with much better quality. but that's my personal bias.

i don't have anything bad to say about ibanez either, but i prefer gibson over others
I love Les Pauls. One of the staples of Metal too so it isn't always a matter of Ibanez = Metal. But you need to specify what you play, what you currently have and your price limit for us to help you further.
Gibson:
Great all around guitars
American Made
Worth the money
A traditional guitar
Probably 70% (maybe less) of all guitarists have a Gibson. That or a Fender, so if you're that kind of person who wants to be a little different, then go with Ibanez.

Ibanez:
Japanese/Korean made
Offer a wide variety of guitars (shapes, etc)
Great for the Metal genre
Home of the Edge/ZR trems, which are probably one of the best tremolo systems in the market today
Well for the high end Ibanez's (Prestige), you can get for $750.

High end Gibsons are $2,000+
Quote by Strum a chord
So... I am wanting to buy a electic guitar but I dont know which one to buy... I was thinking either a Ibanze or a Bibson but I dont know which is better

Bibson?

anyways, im all for Ibanez man. Gibson makes great guitars but i think theyre way over priced and the quality is about the same as mid/high range guitars now a days. whats your budget? i say an Ibanez SZ series is your best best, i own two and love them both, very versitial guitars!