i was wondering what people feel about racism or people who are racist.

i personally am very anti-racist but i also belive in free speech. first amendment and all i still think that it takes it too far, the kkk advokes violence aginst minorities but they are protected by free speach, that confuses me. please put in your input.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
yeah i hate violence and hate crimes. All this shit at my school happens cuz youre supposed to hate armenians. god people need to learn how to think for themselves. armenians are just like any of us. i hate so many people at my school cuz of this. theyre scared they wont get accepted if they dont "hate" armenians.
Quote by guitarmansmitty
i was wondering what people feel about racism...

Like, seriously, what do you think?
the KKK is protected by free speech, but if they do things that cause a person or group of people to fear immediately for their safety, and their fear is reasonable, then it's illegal.

I disagree with racism, because racists are dumbasses. People who dislike other people because they were born somewhere else is ridiculous and idiotic.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
i have to deal with this kinda stuff on a daily basis at school. i live in the middle of hicks who hate everybody and it gets very tireing. ive thought of droping out because im sick of putting up with the narrow mindedness.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
yeah i hate violence and hate crimes. All this shit at my school happens cuz youre supposed to hate armenians. god people need to learn how to think for themselves. armenians are just like any of us. i hate so many people at my school cuz of this. theyre scared they wont get accepted if they dont "hate" armenians.

armenians? wtf did they ever do??
Racism is wrong, no matter what your reasons are, Hating a race people is just dumb.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Where do you begin with racism. There is no gene that says someone belongs to any race. While there are genes that determine the colour of skin and the colour of hair their is no gene that determines if someone is chinese or african. Racism is only existant for the suppremists who need some reason to think they are better than another person.

The entire concept of racism is just in our heads. IT DOES NOT EXIST PEOPLE. Its just something we are told exists and in the brainwashing part of our youth we believe that their is such a thing as racism
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
**** racism and **** the KKK.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by wingedgopher
**** racism and **** the KKK.

Unfortunatley you'll be getting a warning for that post.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

That's a pretty random ethnic group to hate. My school just hates black people...
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Racism today is more widely hidden, but even so I think there are fewer racists today than there used to be, say 60 yrs ago. I live in the south, so every now and then I see some of it, but not very often.
hating a group is PREGEDIST(SP?) thinking your race is better is RACISM some of you are thinking they are the same
"Their are only two things in this world that I can't stand: People who are intolerant of another's culture, and the Dutch."

Gotta love Austin Powers.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

they hate armenians cuz i guess the girls whine all bratty and the guys brag about being rich. pretty much most of the armenians are rich and everyone hates them. i dont. they arent like that at all. i love armenians, blacks, w/e. people are such assholes sometimes.
Quote by Aussie Ghost
Where do you begin with racism. There is no gene that says someone belongs to any race. While there are genes that determine the colour of skin and the colour of hair their is no gene that determines if someone is chinese or african. Racism is only existant for the suppremists who need some reason to think they are better than another person.

The entire concept of racism is just in our heads. IT DOES NOT EXIST PEOPLE. Its just something we are told exists and in the brainwashing part of our youth we believe that their is such a thing as racism

"There is only one race, and that's HUMAN."

Sappy and stupid, I know, but it has the ring of truth...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by guitarmansmitty
i was wondering what people feel about racism or people who are racist.

i personally am very anti-racist but i also belive in free speech. first amendment and all i still think that it takes it too far, the kkk advokes violence aginst minorities but they are protected by free speach, that confuses me. please put in your input.

Well you can advocate violence by saying "I wish all these (insert noun here) would be shot/hung/killed/lynched/etc." however for it to be a crime or sorts you have to say "I'm going to kill/shoot/etc. all (insert noun here)"

There is a difference. Yuo can advocate stuff, however stating what your intentions are, is totally different. Hope that made sense.

I'm all for free speech. I think it's wrong to limit what someone's allowed to say just because YOU don't agree with it.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
i think many people would call me racist, but im only racist to a certain degree.
i mean if youre going to get violent about it then thats way overboard.
but i dont think you can really blame someone entirely for not feeling comfortable with certain races.
Okay you are probably all gonna hate and flame me for this but actually read what im saying before you do. First let me say: I AM NOT RACIST, whenever I meet anyone of a different race I treat them exactly the same as I would treat someone of my race. I believe in equality. I, like everyone else, have preferences about the people I hang around with and like, you know some people just get on your nerves becauce of personality traits etc.
I find that a lot of blacks and East Indian people just often have characteristics that don't work in conjunction with mine. I DO NOT dislike "said person" because of his/her race I dislike them simply becuase we clash. Now when I first meet this person I would treat them just like everyone else; fairly, that is until I see that they are typical. However, if they happen to be the type of person who's company enjoy I would befriend them regardless of race, this has yet to occur though. For instance I often find that Blacks are very arrogant, (Im sure they're not all arrogant) but that really puts me off. I am also just as likey to talk to a person of another race who I don't know than someone of my race who I don't know.

I don't know why this is, perhaps it's because other races have different upbringings and they are similar to one another or perhaps other races think they are natural gangstas (ie: blacks, just kidding lol). So yeah I am not racist I just happen not to have any black or East Indian friends.
The Only member of the "I hate people with huge sigs club." Don't PM me to join.
For a while I though some white supremecist group was trying to brainwash UG cause there were so many "I just got beaten up by a gang of black guys" type threads.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
all racist people ive met cant give me a clear reason why theyre racist, i had one kid tell me because his dad was racist, the kid was like 16, youd think he could think for himself, i live in alabama, theres plenty of racist people, but my opinion its a waste of time, theyre still human
Gear:
Epiphone 1958 Black flyingv
Peavey 5150 Head
Crate cab
Yamaha guitar (1st guitar)
Behringer V-ampire 112
Quote by Rosencrantz
Okay you are probably all gonna hate and flame me for this but actually read what im saying before you do. First let me say: I AM NOT RACIST, whenever I meet anyone of a different race I treat them exactly the same as I would treat someone of my race. I believe in equality. I, like everyone else, have preferences about the people I hang around with and like, you know some people just get on your nerves becauce of personality traits etc.
I find that a lot of blacks and East Indian people just often have characteristics that don't work in conjunction with mine. I DO NOT dislike "said person" because of his/her race I dislike them simply becuase we clash. Now when I first meet this person I would treat them just like everyone else; fairly, that is until I see that they are typical. However, if they happen to be the type of person who's company enjoy I would befriend them regardless of race, this has yet to occur though. For instance I often find that Blacks are very arrogant, (Im sure they're not all arrogant) but that really puts me off. I am also just as likey to talk to a person of another race who I don't know than someone of my race who I don't know.

I don't know why this is, perhaps it's because other races have different upbringings and they are similar to one another or perhaps other races think they are natural gangstas (ie: blacks, just kidding lol). So yeah I am not racist I just happen not to have any black or East Indian friends.

it's called culture. they have a different culture, thus when yours comes together with theirs, there can be conflict.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )