i was wonderin wat people thought of the sound quality and performance of the ashdown fallen angel half stack because no guitar store around here has any or will get them in. it just surprised me to see the price and it be all tube and i didnt know if it was basically a gimick.thnks
Fallen Angels are excellent bang for buck.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
o ok thanx because i just didnt know what to think because it was cheap for an all tube half stack
It's very good for the price
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Ashdown > Peavey.

They are excellent amps!

I havent tried the FA60 stack but the combo was real nice.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
I'd probably buy a different cab, though.

EDIT: in fact, I probably wouldn't buy it as the halfstack. either buy the (good value) combo, or put your halfstack money towards a better combo...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
combo is definitely a better deal, and personally, I find it easier to have a combo to transport, than a 4x12 cab. In my case, I always borrow a friend's if we play anything outdoors.