I wanna know if someone'll tab Under the Lighthouse from Big Wreck. Mellow song. I don't mind if you just do the rythm. They don't tend to play standard, and have been known to play tunings like C#-F#-C#-F#-F#-C# if that helps, an open F# tuning.
alright i can tab it for u. its a really easy song to play, the tuning is every string is a half a step down so if u dont know what that is then get your guitar in to drop D and then tune everyother string so that it is like standard but instead of standard to E it is standard to D. or u could think of it as drop C but then tune the dropped low C up one half step. that might be an easier way of looking at it. anyways im sure u'll figure it out. here it is:

the verses are all like this:

Aminor~ C F C F C

and the chorus is like this:

G F C F C F C

thats it, i just did it like that because it was easy, but i will make an official tab on here of it, so u can check that out if u dont get this. i'm sure u will tho.
The precious moment just before, the sun is devoured, by the horizon...
sorry that there r no spaces in between the chords, i put them in but it didnt show up so im sure u can figure it out tho. just listen to the song for timing and chord changes.
sorry the first string shouldnt be a C i just noticed, i was writing it like it was drop C but its not, so the first string should be a half step above that. thanks.