That sucks, what a waste of weed. Again, the government is making it look like this is some huge victory in the 'war on drugs'.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
haha, i like how they had a cash register with change in it
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
haha, i like how they had a cash register with change in it

As if people come by, pick up a bag, and stand in line at the register. How organized!
mmmk.
i wonder if they give out reciepts?

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i wonder if they give out reciepts?

I went to the pot store the other day, and they gave me a reciept for the pot. I'm like, "I don't need a reciept for the pot. I give you the money, you give me the pot. End of transaction. We do not need to bring ink and paper into this."
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
I went to the pot store the other day, and they gave me a reciept for the pot. I'm like, "I don't need a reciept for the pot. I give you the money, you give me the pot. End of transaction. We do not need to bring ink and paper into this."

thanks, mitch

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by musicianamedave
Anytime.

i actually just bought "Mitch all together" the other day, good stuff

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i actually just bought "Mitch all together" the other day, good stuff

I love that joke.

You know they call corn-on-the-cob, "corn-on-the-cob", but that's how it comes out of the ground. They should just call it corn, and every other type of corn, corn-off-the-cob. It's not like if someone cut off my arm they would call it "Mitch", and then re-attached it, and call it "Mitch-all-together".
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave

I love that joke.

You know they call corn-on-the-cob, "corn-on-the-cob", but that's how it comes out of the ground. They should just call it corn, and every other type of corn, corn-off-the-cob. It's not like if someone cut off my arm they would call it "Mitch", and then re-attached it, and call it "Mitch-all-together".

hehe, cranium accessories

Quote by Bladez22
*masturbates*
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall