I did this over the summer for the UG top dog contest. its called "NEW rock ballad" even though it really isn't new its just the newest edition to my myspace. Go here to listen

Check out the other stuff if you wish. Add me as a friend if you like the stuff, or just want to be friends. : )
that was amazing u know how to play

CRIT ME PLEASE
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
It was realy good, kinda like slash at some parts How do you make a drum track with a "drum mahcine?" is there a program? I use Cakewalks Music Creator does it have one?
Quote by pauln
It was realy good, kinda like slash at some parts How do you make a drum track with a "drum mahcine?" is there a program? I use Cakewalks Music Creator does it have one?

This particular track was just a backing track from Guitarbt.com...which I just solo over. However, I do make drum tracks sometimes, and I use fruityloops, then import the files into Acid, i dont think Cakewalk has a drum program though I could be wrong. My comfortably numb cover on my myspace site (it also has a thread in cover songs) is an example of a ridiculously simple drum beat I made.