my headphones have these extremely long ass cords. they're like 8-10 ft. it's extremely annoying and a hassle when i'm walking with it. i tied it up but it looks retarded and also it just gets in the way of things sometimes.

so i was wondering, is there any products/devices out there that will basically contract and shorten the cords? if so, what is it called?

also do you have any better ideas?
Get new headphones. They aren't that expensive.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
new headphones? sorry, its all i can think of. You really can't do much to headphone cords with out totally screwing them up. Trust me, i've tried
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
you could try cutting it then tapeing/soldering the cord together again?but thats kinda risky.

or get new ones. those might be your only choices, unless someone else posts one.
well if you have your ipod (thats what im guessing your listening to with headphones, but correct me if im wrong) in your pocket, just put the excess chord in your pocket as well.
well the thing is, i like this particular style of headphones and pretty much all models of this style have long cords, so...
Quote by Metal claw
You can try neatly tying it in a loop near the plug and tape it tight.

Round is a pleasant shape, it becomes more compact, and it can act like a handle.

hmmm i may try that.

thanks
where do you find such long cords? everytime i plug into my tascam, i yank the thing off the goddam desk
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
man, i cant find 'em anywhere. im thinking about getting some nicer long ones, but im not sure i wanna spend the money
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick