So the times call for money, my car, school. girlfriend (lol) all need money that i dont quite have. So i have decided to see what i can get for my gear. The amp im positive i wanna sell, but the guitar i will only sell for the right price (im not sure what that price is...)

So first the amp.

Roland Jazz chorus (JC-77). Its a 2-10 set up. 2 different amps putting out 80 total watts. The famous chorus sound. the crappy distortion, they are all here. Most people know about the great cleans already, and dont need to be discussed. The on board distortion is like emergency status at best. It will work if there is NO other option. But who buys this amp for the distortion? have one foot switch (can use up to 3 to control the reverb, chorus, and distortion) Amp is older model, not sure the year, but it was made in the USA. Has plenty of blems, but the bullet-proof outer of this amp can take anything.

Pics:

Price, im looking to get around 250+shipping. OBO

Next is a quite rare guitar i am told. Search on the internet, you will find very little about this guitar. It is an Ibanez RG2020. transparent blue. All mahogany body. Prestige neck. Locking trem with a piezo pickup in the bridge. Has 2 outputs, one for the regular pickups, the other for the active piezo. 24 frets. Body has quite a few chips because of the thin paint. Tweed hard case included, Dimarzio clip lock strap included too.

Im taking offers on the guitar. I really have nothing to base a price off of seeing as i can never find it on ebay, or anywhere else.

I can get many many more pics of anything. I want to make sure that the buyer knows exactaly what you are getting. Feel free to ask ANY questions.
The RG-2020 is not a rare guitar at all. They were made in 2005 and are decent guitars. Used between $500-750 usually, original MSRP $1400, sold for around $900 most places new
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
1979 Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty
2006 USA Jackson Select RR1T
well sorry, when i first got it, all i could find were a few harmony central reviews, and somone had pointed me to a link to a cataloge (sp?) page that had a brief description about it.
Quit lowballin' the dude!

Seriously -- Dean MLT is spot-on -- the used prices seem to be all over the place in the 500-750 realm...there are some higher claims here and there, and at least one NOS in flawless condition with pickup upgrades that went (apparently) for 875. Not rare, but not a lot on the resale market lately, so hold out for the 700s! Everyone who owns them seems to love 'em.

Best of luck!

ltt
Quote by lethargytartare
Quit lowballin' the dude!

Seriously -- Dean MLT is spot-on -- the used prices seem to be all over the place in the 500-750 realm...there are some higher claims here and there, and at least one NOS in flawless condition with pickup upgrades that went (apparently) for 875. Not rare, but not a lot on the resale market lately, so hold out for the 700s! Everyone who owns them seems to love 'em.

Best of luck!

ltt

700s with chips like that around the jack? I don't know about that..

It looks like its a nice guitar, its got quality componets, ETC, so I definitely wouldn't take under $500 for it.. but holding out for $700+ on a guitar which sold brand new for about $1,000 is pretty crazy considering the dings in the finish right there like that..

If the median price is around $700 and its in below average condition (if its from 2005 and its already got dings in it like that???) then I'd say below $700 would be a proper offer =x

Best of luck to you dude. (you just turned me onto one of the only ibanez I'd ever play, lol!)
What's the minimum you'd take for it? Also, please post if you decide to ebay it...
R.I.P. Dimebag!

BuildTheMusic - Join Up! Acquire The Knowledge.
As long as he's not in a rush. If these were showing up on eBay every couple of weeks, you'd surely be right. But it might get a bump from the fact that there aren't many around for sale -- at least I didn't run across any in the US (many in the UK, but much more expensive there) -- and it's a higher-end Iba. If he were looking for a quick sale, holding out for 700 would definitely be tough.

And based just on those pics, I don't think it would fit in "below-average" condition -- one patch of chips is not pristine, but if that's the only issue, it would rate better than that (better than below-average).

But you never know, eh?

Quote by xxgenocide98xx
700s with chips like that around the jack? I don't know about that..

It looks like its a nice guitar, its got quality componets, ETC, so I definitely wouldn't take under $500 for it.. but holding out for $700+ on a guitar which sold brand new for about $1,000 is pretty crazy considering the dings in the finish right there like that..

If the median price is around $700 and its in below average condition (if its from 2005 and its already got dings in it like that???) then I'd say below $700 would be a proper offer =x

Best of luck to you dude. (you just turned me onto one of the only ibanez I'd ever play, lol!)
Last edited by lethargytartare at Jan 27, 2007,