Page 1 of 2
How does one go about it?

I started drinking at about 10PM, and it's 7AM now. How do I sober up before I go to school?
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
theres only one solution DRINK MORE. no seriously, there isnt really much you can do, you can take caffeine or amphetamine to sort of "wake up" but time is the only thing that will make you sober.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
lol yep time is the only soberer
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Make yourself throw up, drink alot of water, and eat alot of breaded foods.

It works wonders.
Quote by soul_power
Serious question. About $1,000 to spend and i really want a monkey. Anyone know where i can get one?

Lol.
How 'bout juice? I'm on it right now.

My head is fuken killing me, hell.
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
yeah maybe you should just cut class today and crash man, thts what i would do. say you have a migraine or something.

Last.fm
Juice may work too, but my best sobering experiences are from making myself throw up, cuz your expelling the alcohol from your system.
Quote by soul_power
Serious question. About $1,000 to spend and i really want a monkey. Anyone know where i can get one?

Lol.
Are you sure? Isn't it inside my blood yet?
Besides, I won't go to that length. I got to an alternative school, where we're actually allowed to sleep outside of lessons.
Quote by The Leader
Good question. Luckily. I've had four years of college to deal with this problem. If its High School, take a shower, brush your teeth, and hope that you can sleep through your first couple of classes. If you're in college, then it's a bit easier. You pretty much have two options. The first is to skip and have a friend cover for you. That is the easiest, depending on where you live. The second way is to do some coke and go to class. Anyways, that's my two cents.
yeah cocaine works wonders for that kinda shit, but puking wont really work cause youve probably absorbed most of the alchohol but it will keep you from getting more drunk if you still have alchohol in your system waiting to be absorbed.

Last.fm
how wasted are you? gotta be freakin s***faced for it to effect anything, right? personally, i think you should just clean up, like mentioned before, shower, brush, WIPE. after all, it is Monday, right?

or do you think your teachers will notice?
drink a glass of milk, and then throw up ( you will need to do it don't worry) then drink a cup of coffee and you're done, it works for me
Don't think my teachers will notice. And there's no alcohol left in my system waiting to be absorbed - last alcohol I had was about 5 hours ago, I guess.

On the plus side, I made out with this chick, on her bed, while her boyfriend was downstairs. It was nice.
Quote by The Leader
Only way to cure drunkenness is a little thing called Time.

You can get things to "wake" you up a little bit, or make you more attentive for a bit, but you won't become sober. Only time can do that for you. Unless like... you remove all the alcohol from your blood and shit.

Like... duh.

And I don't even drink.

Quote by .Sidewinder.
On the plus side, I made out with this chick, on her bed, while her boyfriend was downstairs. It was nice.
You are a fucking asshole.
I didn't have a signature until now.
sounds like fun. i think u should be fine. question: on a scale of one to ten, what were you at? and... what are you at now?
Quote by .Sidewinder.
Don't think my teachers will notice. And there's no alcohol left in my system waiting to be absorbed - last alcohol I had was about 5 hours ago, I guess.

alcohol makes you think things happened, and, f5 hours are enough, you'll be fine
Quote by Scourge

You are a fucking asshole.

Why? If she wanted to make out with me that badly, they shouldn't be together anyways. She was completely sober, and she is the evil one.
Quote by The Leader
Oh, and I was 7/8 first (I passed out) and I'm about5 now, I reckon.
Quote by The Leader
Quote by .Sidewinder.
Why? If she wanted to make out with me that badly, they shouldn't be together anyways. She was completely sober, and she is the evil one.
Even so, I wouldn't make out with anyone if I knew they had a boyfriend/husband. Even if they wanted it.
Have morals, man.
I would fucking HATE to be cheated on. I'd feel fucking awful.
So why should I give that feeling to someone else?
I didn't have a signature until now.
aw, dude, anything below a 7 and u neddn't worry. unless your parentals are VERY nosy/caring. those two often go hand in hand. some almost always find a way to find out. hope u had a good excuse to be out last night.
thats weak ..... theres no way your sobering up man. just sleep through the day , i killed 15 beers and a bottle of high ten whiskey ( a little went to my cousin and his friend ), it was the only time i threw up from alchohol and i used to drink hardcore like vodka and everclear and shit ..... well the next day i went to the shooting range and was so god damn hung over , im getting a headache thinking about it ..... ****ing that hole neck up overheating thing and lack of attention thing , i was putting a few rocks in a box to add weight so i could throw it out on the range and shoot it and some dick headed old man tried to tell me that if i put rocks in a box that projectiles can come back and hurt someone ( ****ing bullshit, ive shot ****ing bolders all up and down at the range and co2 cylinders at 50 yards and never had a problem ) well i just kind of stared the dude down and he walked away and i just threw the box behind me and started skeet shooting ..... well the dickhead was on the 100 yard table sighting in his riffle with his 2 kids, and my brother told me to ' pull ', ( throw a clay pigeon ) b / c he was skeet shooting ..... well my cordination was so off i hit the dude sighting in the rifle nearly in the face with the clay pigeon and my brother and my cousin just started ****ing laughing and this dude was so pissed ..... i walked over and i was like ' are you guys ok? ( to his kids ) and they were fine, so i just wiped the broken pigeon on the ground, smiled at the dude then went back to shoot the shotgun . idk this thread reminded me of that lol
Fucking Metal all the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

music page
Just get a sports drink and a banana in you, it'll give you energy, replace lost fluids and sort you out for a couple of hours
meh i used to go to school/college drunk...

best thing to do is drink a load of water, splash your face with water, and eat some bread or something.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Random2k5
Juice may work too, but my best sobering experiences are from making myself throw up, cuz your expelling the alcohol from your system.

your an idiot

most of it will be in his blood stream right now.......the headache isnt from the alcohol, its from what the alcohol has been converted to in your liver
You're so irresponsible/inexperienced with alcohol that you are asking when your are going to feel better?
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

Quote by Jdawg5tl
thats weak ..... theres no way your sobering up man. just sleep through the day , i killed 15 beers and a bottle of high ten whiskey ( a little went to my cousin and his friend ), it was the only time i threw up from alchohol and i used to drink hardcore like vodka and everclear and shit ..... well the next day i went to the shooting range and was so god damn hung over , im getting a headache thinking about it ..... ****ing that hole neck up overheating thing and lack of attention thing , i was putting a few rocks in a box to add weight so i could throw it out on the range and shoot it and some dick headed old man tried to tell me that if i put rocks in a box that projectiles can come back and hurt someone ( ****ing bullshit, ive shot ****ing bolders all up and down at the range and co2 cylinders at 50 yards and never had a problem ) well i just kind of stared the dude down and he walked away and i just threw the box behind me and started skeet shooting ..... well the dickhead was on the 100 yard table sighting in his riffle with his 2 kids, and my brother told me to ' pull ', ( throw a clay pigeon ) b / c he was skeet shooting ..... well my cordination was so off i hit the dude sighting in the rifle nearly in the face with the clay pigeon and my brother and my cousin just started ****ing laughing and this dude was so pissed ..... i walked over and i was like ' are you guys ok? ( to his kids ) and they were fine, so i just wiped the broken pigeon on the ground, smiled at the dude then went back to shoot the shotgun . idk this thread reminded me of that lol

Wow, you're cool...
Quote by anewhope
Just get a banana in you for a couple of hours

I don't see how that would help.
Quote by The Leader
-drink a lot of water
-throw up
-drink a lot more water
-take a shower
-change clothes
-eat something
-have a cup of coffee
I once did alcohol.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by .Sidewinder.

That's scummy man. You just broke an important rule of the guy code. You're probably still drunk cos ur a little pussy, and i bet she was a mutt
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Quote by Random2k5

its true man and the bread acts like a sponge and sucks up the alcohol. alternativly you could try sleeping when you get home drunk and not staying up until 7 AM
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Wow!

Go die.

Heard of a joke?

I said it because all these losers (like you) are going "yeh i once drank 7 bottles of vodka and 4564 beers but you know i was ok in a few hours...."

Grow a pair.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
maybe try and get a grip...? Get off the computer and go lay down, drink some water, and skip school. the end
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by _Mayday_
I wish I had four hands, so I could give this thread four thumbs down.

Blahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaa brilliant..!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
The Only Proven Hangover/Sobering Cure in my personal experience (This comes from a Uni student is this...."The Full English" consisting of..Bacon..Fried Egg..Friend Tomarto..Toast...Beans...Hashbrowns..Butterfried Mushrooms...and then to drink..Fizzy Vimto..Within an hour of doin that you'll br right as rain..might wanna take some paracetomol as well :P
Page 1 of 2