The Sirens of Osiris... Working on the solo section as I type this, After that, a short interlude with an Egyptian feel to it...

I'm not too fond of the drum patterns I've got goin on, but after all, I'm not a drummer.

Just lemme know what you think
Attachments:
The Siren of Osiris.zip
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
Thanks! I'll work on the drums... Anyone else?
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
by any chance would you be a bass player, because it seems like the bass is supossed to carry the song. The bass was good, but the guitar was too much in the background. Also, theres nothing in the song song that really moves, it all sounds like its building up to something, then never does. If you made the drums more flowing it would sound a lot better imo. But, you do have some really good ideas there, i just think doesnt have any flow and it seems kind of jumbles. But maybe thats what you were going for. Crit mine? It's the thrash metal one in my sig.
Quote by onebetter
by any chance would you be a bass player, because it seems like the bass is supossed to carry the song. The bass was good, but the guitar was too much in the background. Also, theres nothing in the song song that really moves, it all sounds like its building up to something, then never does. If you made the drums more flowing it would sound a lot better imo. But, you do have some really good ideas there, i just think doesnt have any flow and it seems kind of jumbles. But maybe thats what you were going for. Crit mine? It's the thrash metal one in my sig.

Nah, I'm not a bass player... Guitar. I just seem to think that without an interesting bassline, a song doesnt sound as good as it could be.

And yeah, I'm workin on the drums... As for the building up, and being jumbled, it IS building up to something, But I'm still not done with the song itself, and I dont quite understand where its jumbled?

Anyway, thanks.... I'll get to yours in just a sec.
Letters to Zaya
overall i liked it, a solo woulda been cool tho
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.