not a big fan of B.C. Rich guitars but i like the shape and the paint on the WMD Warbeast. not bad...i just think the headstock looks too bulky. PLUS theres a typo in the page....what the **** is a Floyd Rose "trwmolo"??? anyways looks like a decent metal guitar
www.myspace.com/wearedraind
My Rig:
ESP LTD MH401NT
ESP LTD EX-400BD (two of them)
Peavey 5150
Mesa 4x12 Straightback Slant cab loaded with v30's
Im a avid B.C. Rich fan, i love thier older models from the eairly 80's.. Iv bought a solid black B.C. Rich platinum strat style body brand new back in 84, and iv been rockin on it ever since. But iv never really cared for the crazy body style models, I think they look pretty cool, but they just arent my style.. Although the Warbeast definatly has a menacing look too it, if you wanted to make sure everyone knew you where metal, that guitar would most likly convince them, lol.. I dont have any real experience with current B.C. Rich guitars, as once the company got sold to a jap manufacturer back in the eairly to mid 90's, iv heard there quality is lacking, not like the amazing ones from the 80's, so im lucky to have one of the old school top quality originals.. Although thier custom models are from what i hear very top quality, but also very expensive..
I like the Virgo Shape best out of all the bc rich but this is nicer then both the Warlock and Beast but im not much of a BC Rich fan
Looks really nice, and specs aren't half bad either. I'd love to try that one out.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
only thing bc rich can do right is the look imo
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
It's got an OFR, and Rockfield pickups which are famed as not-so-bad actually. I'm not too knowledgeable on nato wood, do some research on it, ask some questions to the luthiers in here.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Hardly any artists uses B.C. rich anymore... :P They should put Seymour or EMG's on them as astock. Also change the wood. Would make it a much better guitar.
well the pickups dont seem too bad and its supposed to be an OFR, but once again in their desperation to secure the omfgmetallll!!!!111!!! crowd they've created one of the ugliest guitars ever made
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I think it looks alright. My fav shape is the standard Warlock, though.

And watch out for the Bandwagon Effect(TM). By making a BC rich topic, you've condemned yourself to 100 replies of "omg bc rich sux lolol".
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by jmag
It's got an OFR, and Rockfield pickups which are famed as not-so-bad actually.

haha 'famed as not-so-bad'.....interesting...
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by Necronomicon
It looks the exact same and has teh same specs
if you think differently you're retarded

OFR > LFR
Nato > Agathis
Rockfields > BDSM's

and the shape is different.

You fail.
Dickless.
Im really liking the new BC RIches. ANd I like the Warbeast, although its not something I would play. I prefer the Mockingbird, and I really like the new higher end ones.

Im happy BC Rich are moving away from the 12-year old "OMFG i am teh metal!!!!!!!!!!!11111" posers, and are moving towards more quality guitars.

Nato is similar to Mahogany in its charecteristics (hence the name Eastern Mahogany), but is cheaper.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
after seeing and playing some of the newer BD Rich Guitars i must say m greatly impressed. Theyve really started making quality axes again that are available to the mass market.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm