Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by Charlatan_001
Reminds me of a Russian Iron maiden

People often compare them, but frankly, Iron Maiden isn't even nearly as good

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

You better believe that russians > you.

at everything.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Did any of you bastards actually listen to that song, or any of the 'related' songs off it?

Yeah, it's good. They do sound alot like Iron Maiden, and it reminds me of Dance of Death.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
I wish it was still Russians threatening our imminent destruction. They're so much smarter and cooler than Muslims. *Le tear*
Quote by ar73m
Did any of you bastards actually listen to that song, or any of the 'related' songs off it?

Dude, Aria is one of the best power metal bands ever!

what's so great about them, is that their old stuff is just as good as the new stuff.
their latest album kicks to much ass!

I think every power metal fan should give them a chance.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Quote by faqu
Dude, Aria is one of the best power metal bands ever!

what's so great about them, is that their old stuff is just as good as the new stuff.
their latest album kicks to much ass!

I think every power metal fan should give them a chance.

Er, they're hard rock, not power metal. But yes, they do kick a lot of ass, they're the band that actually got me into heavy music. I actually prefer their older albums to newest ones - I don't really like the vocalist on last two as much.

Quote by altronataku
so apparently russians don't have any originality...

I knew there will be trolling when I saw your name in this thread even before I've gotten to your post. Thanks for yet another worthless opinion, now go flame elsewhere.

Quote by ar73m
I knew there will be trolling when I saw your name in this thread even before I've gotten to your post. Thanks for yet another worthless opinion, now go flame elsewhere.

worthless? why? because my comment doesn't match yours?

hilarious.
Quote by altronataku

worthless? why? because my comment doesn't match yours?

hilarious.

Well, would you care to elaborate on your original comment, then? I do think it's pretty worthless if you can say something stupid like that from looking at that link I've posted. Or do you say they have no originality because they play, oh my gosh, same instruments as European/American bands? Yeah, damn commies, how dare they steal our electric guitars eh...

Quote by ar73m
Well, would you care to elaborate on your original comment, then? I do think it's pretty worthless if you can say something stupid like that from looking at that link I've posted.
You said "Russians > You and this is why"
...yea what detailed insights.

Or do you say they have no originality because they play, oh my gosh, same instruments as European/American bands? Yeah, damn commies, how dare they steal our electric guitars eh...

Oh come on, they're iron maiden with russian dialects. so generic. and the guitar solo? wow, i don't think anyone can be any less imaginative. the singer's got about zero dynamics and the whole song pretty goes nowhere.
isnt maria sharapova the one who screams like a howler monkey every time she hits the ball? thats annoying.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Quote by altronataku

Oh come on, they're iron maiden with russian dialects. so generic. and the guitar solo? wow, i don't think anyone can be any less imaginative. the singer's got about zero dynamics and the whole song pretty goes nowhere.

lol. Especially the bit about the singer.

Quote by ar73m
lol. Especially the bit about the singer.

lol you know i'm right.

oh and since you ignored my first remark, i assume you admit your opinion on this band is also "worthless" and therefore i have the mutual right to say whatever i want.
Quote by altronataku
lol you know i'm right.

oh and since you ignored my first remark, i assume you admit your opinion on this band is also "worthless" and therefore i have the mutual right to say whatever i want.

Well I can't stop you from saying whatever, so sure. You probably need to get your ears checked though, or maybe just pull your head out of your ass - or possibly do both.

Quote by ar73m
Well I can't stop you from saying whatever, so sure. You probably need to get your ears checked though, or maybe just pull your head out of your ass - or possibly do both.

i'll do that after you stop being an undeservingly self-righteous cunt. then who knows, maybe we'll even be friends and laugh about the time when you were so stupid.
For ****'s sake, just stop. You both have opinions, now get over it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
For ****'s sake, just stop. You both have opinions, now get over it.

hey he dragged me into it.