Did anybody else notice this? It says that there are only some 300 users on right now! That number generally doesnt go under 1000, and almost never under 700 or 600!
Probably because it's deep night in the US, early morning in the UK, and all the Aussies are in school.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Sunday nights are always slow nights on forums for some reason. Its the same way on other forums I frequent.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
School Holidays in Aus right now....

Usually there's about 50-100 more people in The Pit though.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Even at the times where its expected nobodies on, theres usually a lot more than this.
thats true, then again i'm british and in school lol
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
There's next to nobody in chat too
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
right here its 9:57 am.
its my fre period and i am alone in a computer room with a load of hyper 13 year olds.. fun.
it is 9:30 at night here and I am still enjoying school holidays for another week.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
why do use care so much?
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
82 people.

when i went into chat, there were only two people.

scary and strange.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Vecheka
Sunday nights are always slow nights on forums for some reason. Its the same way on other forums I frequent.

10.00PM Monday here as we speak
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?