ok... my drummer has asked for me to make our myspace , even though i hate myspace , anyway , how do you change the colour of the background???
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
there's a help page in there that will tell you how to customize everything.

but just to let you know, myspace is a great way to promote your music. use it to your full advantage.
Quote by altronataku
there's a help page in there that will tell you how to customize everything.

but just to let you know, myspace is a great way to promote your music. use it to your full advantage.

yeah thats why i'm doing it...

And this help page would be where??

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by Trevor6
Use PV instead.

Whats that???

By the way the help page is useless!

I LOVE KENSAI
thats what you use google for
theres sites that already have full layouts and whatnot
aw come on, myspace sucks ass. what happened to promoting your music properly by gigging etc..?
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
that died when bands got famous from myspace
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
Quote by screwup30
aw come on, myspace sucks ass. what happened to promoting your music properly by gigging etc..?

Yeah, not everyone has the ability to gig to as many people from as many places as you can reach through MySpace...

Would you rather have only the people who show up at your gigs hear your music, or those people plus potetnially thousands of others through MySpace?

Thought so...
Quote by kromatik
Yeah, not everyone has the ability to gig to as many people from as many places as you can reach through MySpace...

Would you rather have only the people who show up at your gigs hear your music, or those people plus potetnially thousands of others through MySpace?

Thought so...

why can people not just enjoy playing their music live infront of people that want to hear it? why does everyone want to become famous now? i mean theres plenty of unsigned artists out there that are great.

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by olif8
Because everyone is different.

fair enough, i still detest myspace lol

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
While we're on topic... does Myspace randomly crash with firefox, like a lot for yall, because that's the only website that crashes, and I'm pretty sure it's annoying. It happens to my sister AND friend with firefox as well.
Quote by Rebirah
While we're on topic... does Myspace randomly crash with firefox, like a lot for yall, because that's the only website that crashes, and I'm pretty sure it's annoying. It happens to my sister AND friend with firefox as well.

It's most likely because the fact that everyone can customise their profiles with some of the worst implimentations of Java, CSS, HTML and embedding all them god damned video's and songs.