Deigned to Scare Or Fun?

Well for me, i hate them, theres nothing scarier than seeing a clown int he middle of the night lol, I'm sitting here watching Supernatural and its the clown episode......any else hate them? any weird story's bout them?
I think they can be funny, but it's also quite hilarious to say OMG CLOWNS R TEH MURDEROURS BASTARDS EEK ..

Yeah I'm sad like that
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Some clowns can be funny. Like this one i saw in a shopping centre i was at with my friends.. Everytime this fat clown opened his mouth, he did this squeaking noise. I was wearing thongs at the time, (Aka Flip Flops,) and it took all of my self restraint not to run up and spank his fat arse with my thong when he bent over.

But i guess that's just me.
Sigs are overrated.
I had a nightmare about clowns, I was in a maze and it was full of scary clowns. It was like tetris, and they scared the shit out of me.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by altronataku
One word:

It

I love that book so much, when I imagined what it looked like, it was so much scarier than the movie.

--Masochist Lust
Quote by altronataku
never read the book....

Stephen King is an awesome writer. I strongly recommend all of his books, especially:

Misery
Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile

--Masochist Lust
Clowns = designed to make you not realise how stupidly crap something is, while also making money.
I'm not afraid of clowns, but i am a little afraid of those guys who pretend to be in a box.
Quote by IbanezSA160
I'm not afraid of clowns, but i am a little afraid of those guys who pretend to be in a box.

Lol, seriously, who the fuck would do that when you're stuck in a box?

*wakes up stuck in a box*
*makes retarded hand moves on the sides*

--Masochist Lust
It was a muderious clown that killed children, by Stephen King.
I watched the film when i was 5...
I REALLY hate clowns...
IT is great, my stepsister hates two things, clowns and spiders.

mwhahahahahaha
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by ~windrider~
you mean mimes? [irish accent]yeah. nasty buggers[/irish accent]

Jack in the boxes? You know...you wind it...and wind it...and then

BOO!
SOME MAD FREAK JUMPS OUT, SCREAMING!! AND YOU'VE JUST WET YOUR PANTIES!
KIKIKIKIKI!!! It's ME, Rockso, the Rock and Roll Clown!
I DO COCAINE (seriously man, a LOT of cocaine).
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
i think clowns are a bit creepy...ever since i read "IT" when i was about ten, lol.

not as creepy as dolls though. i used to be terrified of dolls. *shudder*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
There was once a rumour going about around my neighbourhood. It was abt a teletubies doll being able to walk and talk at night or something like that. From then on I hated teletubies. They look like....!@$!$!%#
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood